The cucumber zest recipe is all things healthy and loaded with flavors. Cucumbers have high water content and therefore they keep the body hydrated. Though commonly thought to be a vegetable, cucumber is actually a fruit.
- Combine hung curd, garlic, thyme, olive oil, pepper, and salt and mix it well.
- Arrange the cucumber slices on a flat dry surface and top each cucumber slice with little of this mixture.
- Garnish with thin tomato slices, olive, and parsley.
- Chill in the refrigerator for around an hour and serve chilled.
- It’s high in beneficial nutrients, as well as certain plant compounds and antioxidants that may help treat and even prevent some conditions.
- Also, cucumbers contain a good amount of water and soluble fiber, making them ideal for promoting hydration and aiding in weight loss.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals. Eating cucumbers with the peel provides the maximum amount of nutrients.
- Cucumbers also contain antioxidants, including flavonoids and tannins, which prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may reduce the risk of chronic disease.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Whenever you have a choice to choose a salad dressing, whether you are at a subway or are about to buy a dressing from a supermarket, the section that attracts you is the one where all the low fat and zero fat dressings are kept. Click here to read the shocking reality about low-fat sauces.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Cucumbers are composed of about 96% water, which may increase hydration and help you meet your daily fluid needs. For everyone looking to lose weight, this recipe is a must-try. Thus, please make the Cucumber zest recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.