White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Dahi Bhalla lovers! What is stopping you from having your favourite snack? Too much oil and sweetness. So here we have the solution. Presenting you the non fried and steamed dahi bhalle with zero sugar in it. Let’s give a try it today.
- Soak split moong dal in water overnight. Next morning, drain the water and blend dal in a mixer. Make a thick paste of it without adding water. Transfer the batter in a bowl.
- Now, grease the idli plates with 2-3 drops of ghee and add the batter to each section with a spoon. Steam it for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare dahi for bhalla. Grate the apple and add it in curd to sweeten. Give it a fine mix and add 3-4 ice cubes in it.
- Also, keep an eye on bhallas and check them with the help of a fork. If the batter sticks to the fork, steam it for another five minutes. When it’s done, let them get cool.
- Then, fill a bowl with a little water and ice cubes. Dip bhallas into that and soak them for 15 minutes.
- After that, take the bhallas and press them carefully with fingers to remove excess water. Place them on a bowl or plate.
- Now, add prepared curd over the bhalla. Sprinkle chaat masala, red chilli powder, and seeds mixture on it. Then add pomegranate on it.
- Garnish it with slits of beetroot, ginger, and green chilli.
- Yay! Your colourful and chatpate bhalle is ready to eat. Enjoy the deliciousness in every bite.
Health Benefits Of Steamed Dahi Bhalla
- The steamed dahi bhalle are low in calorie, and non fried, so these are totally weight loss friendly.
- Moreover, Moong dal is rich in Vitamin A, B, C and E. It is also rich in many minerals including Iron, Calcium, and Potassium.
- Further, Moong dal helps you to lose weight. Because it is low in fat and high in protein and fiber. It detoxifies the body and benefits the metabolism as well as the immune system.
- Seeds mixture contain a lot of fiber. They also have beneficial monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats, as well as numerous vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Apart from this, curd hydrates the body, maintains the balance of electrolytes, acts as a gut coolant. Also this probiotic superfood improves digestion.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Diet Plan For Gallstones
- Mango Benefits: 25 Healthy Reasons To Eat Mangoes
- Best Diet Plan & dietitian For Diabetes Patient
Did you notice that we have used ghee instead of oil at every cooking step? A lot of people have a misconceptions about including ghee in their cooking thinking they will gain fat, but it can actually accelerate weight loss when consumed in the right way and right amount. Learn more about the benefits of ghee here.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.