Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Dahi Tadka is an Indian veggie delight that is easy and straightforward to prepare in under 10 mins. A delicious spin to your regular raita, this comfort food is the perfect solution to your busy and no-time routines making it more tempting. Thus, spice up your breakfast, lunch, or dinner with this recipe and add that extra zing with the least amount of effort.
How to Make Dahi Tadka
- To begin with, take a frying pan or kadhai and add ghee to it.
- After that add rai, curry leaves, dried chilies, and sauté’ a little.
- Add chopped onions and all spices along with Kasuri methi and let it rest.
- Stir it till an amber color appears. Your tadka is ready.
- Finally, add Dahi and combine them well.
- Serve it with roti or paratha or as an accompaniment in addition to your meals.
- Another key point to be noted is to not overcook the Dahi as it will get sour in taste.
Health Benefits Of Dahi Tadka
- Curd benefits us in many ways. It is always an excellent idea to add to your daily meals because it aids digestion and is heart-healthy.
- Curry leaves have antiseptic properties and treat gas, and bloating. Moreover, they are helpful in protecting your liver.
- Kasuri methi (Fenugreek) gives you 20% Iron of Daily Value, promotes weight loss, and helps keep your skin healthy at the same time.
- Desi ghee is a rich source of all fat-soluble vitamins. In short, it is one of the essential dietary foods.
- Mustard seeds, being a rich vitamin source strengthen your teeth and gums in particular.
- The ingredients used in this recipe can fit into any diet easily and are pretty good sources of body nourishment altogether.
|Calories||237 Kcal (per serving)|
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. What Can Be Made from Dahi?
Ans. Literally, anything. Curd rice, Dahi idle, etc. So many things with this healthy ingredient
Q. Can Dahi Tadka Be Consumed Alone?
Ans. Surely! It’s the healthiest dish to be eaten by itself too.
Pizza is one of the most usual cravings you have while on a diet and you are waiting for that cheat day to arrive asap. Surprisingly, there are a lot of healthier and more satisfying options available. So, for your convenience, we made a list of healthy swaps for dominos you can have while enjoying your cheat day.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Pre-Wedding Diet Plan: Tips And Diet Chart For Brides To Be
- Rice Benefits: Best 5 Rice Varieties For Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Drinks: Top 5 Morning Detox Water
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.