White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Rajasthan is a beautiful city and indeed is known for being the land of desserts and forts. Also, it is said that Rajasthani food is as royal as the Rajasthani people’s. Well, to be true, it is! Thus, one of the specialties of their food is dal baati churma which is relished by people all over India. However, to your surprise, Fitelo has come up with the same recipe but with a healthy twist. So, dal baati churma is made up of oats and where oats come the meal becomes safe to eat especially for people on their weight loss journey. So, try this unique recipe and discover the taste of Rajasthan.
Dal Baati Churma Ingredients List
Dal baati churma takes a little time but the flavor at the end is worth it. So, below mentioned are the ingredients required for every step in this recipe.
|Oats Baati/Churma||Chilli Pickle/Mirchi Ka Achaar||Danedaar Dal|
|Warm Water – 3-4 Cups||Red & Green Chilies – 8 or 10||Moong Dal – 1/2 Cup|
|Oats -3 Cups||Olive Oil – 2 tsp||Masoor Dal – 1/4 Cup|
|Oats flour – 2 Cups||Cumin – 1/2 tsp||Chana Dal – 1/4 Cup|
|Suji- 1/2 Cup||Hing – 1 pinch||Turmeric – 1/2 tsp|
|Salt – 1/2 tsp||Mustard Seeds- 1/2 tsp||Water – 3 Cups|
|Ajwain – 1/2 tsp||Fennel Seeds – 1/2 tsp||Cumin – 1 tsp|
|Ghee – 1-2 tsp||Kiraita – 1/2 tsp||Hing – 1 pinch|
|Cardamom Powder – 1/4 tsp||Turmeric – 1/2 tsp||Green Chili – 3|
|Desiccated Coconut – 1/4 cup||Sugar – 1 Pinch||Garlic Cloves- 8 or 10|
|Stevia – 1/2 cup||Salt – 1/2 Tsp||Ginger – 1/4 tsp|
|Cashews – 3 or 4||Red Chili Powder – 1/4 tsp||Onion – 1|
|Almonds – 8 or 10||Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp||Tomato – 1|
|Raisins – 4 or 5||Lemon Juice – 1 tsp||Lemon Juice – 1 tsp|
|Pistachios – 8 or 10||Fenugreek Seeds- 1 tsp||Salt – As per taste|
How To Make Dal Bati Churma?
Here below is the one-by-one recipe for dal baati churma.
1. Danedar Dal Recipe
- For this dal firstly, soak moong dal, chana dal, and masoor dal for 30 minutes. Then cook in a cooker by adding water and turmeric until 4 whistles.
- Secondly, in another pan on medium flame, add ghee, cumin, ghee, thing, green chili, garlic, and ginger. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Thirdly, add chopped onion, tomato, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander, and salt and saute well. Then cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes.
- Finally, add the dal and allow it to cook until all ingredients get mixed and the dal absorbs the masala.
- Keep stirring well. Pour the daal into a bowl and add lemon juice and also garnish with some coriander leaves.
2. Oats Baati Recipe
- Firstly, dry roast the oats on a medium flame and then blend well in a blender to make a fine powder.
- Secondly, in a bowl add oats powder, suji, salt, ajwain, and ghee and mix well for the perfect bonding.
- Thirdly, add water to it and make a soft dough. Then, apply some ghee over it and make small equal balls with an X expression on them.
- Preheat the appe pan greasing each mold with ghee and place the oats balls accordingly. Cook until golden brown and soft. Your dal baati is ready.
3. Churma Recipe
- Now break a few cooked Baati and add them to a blender to make powder and then allow it to set aside.
- On a medium flame add some ghee and transfer the baati powder. Then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder, desiccated coconut, cashews, almonds, raisins, and pistachios. Further mix well and roast for 5 minutes.
- Now add stevia and mix well so that the mixture is lump free. Set aside.
4. Chili Pickle Recipe
- For the pickle firstly, chop the green chilies and blend them well to make a paste.
- Secondly, add to a pan placed on a medium flame, add oil, cumin, mustard, thing, fennel, kiraita, and green chili paste. Further, cook for 2 minutes.
- Thirdly, add turmeric, sugar, salt, red chili powder, coriander, lemon juice, and fenugreek or methi to it. Mix and furthermore cook well for 1 minute. Then keep it aside.
- Most importantly, while you take baati for churma make sure to take it according to the quantity you want in the powder form to serve.
- Greece the baatis also with ghee while placing them in appe pan.
- For a complete dal baati churma serve with green chili and salad and also some ghee on a side.
Benefits Of Dal Baati Churma
- Oats are rich in antioxidants and may also help lower cholesterol levels.
- Also, turmeric reduces inflammation and improves memory.
- Moreover, moong dal aids in weight loss and prevents diabetes.
- Chana dal keeps the heart healthy and also makes the muscles strong.
- However, cumin seeds have anti-cancer properties that prevent you from certain types of cancer.
- Coriander helps fight infections and moreover, improves brain health.
- Moreover, ghee benefits in strengthening the immune system and digestive systems.
Calorie Counting For Weight Loss – Does It Work?
However, people who want to lose weight make their diet plan by counting the calories in their meals. But does it really work? Therefore, to know this, watch the below video by Dietitian Mac.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High In Vitamin A
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
A delicious meal makes your day go perfectly and Fitelo is here to always make your everyday go the likewise. So, try the new recipe for Tikki chaat which is healthy, nutrients packed, and will not give you weight gain. Moreover, it is also easy and quick to make. So time to cook something chat-Patta and interesting today.
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Todayour search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.