We are the Nation of Paranthas, puris and Bhajis when it comes to breakfast. Also, we love our traditional breakfast options but sadly they are most affected by the modern-day diet culture. Thus, relish our Dal Oats Roti Recipe.
- Mix all the dry ingredients first like oats and wheat flour.
- Put Dal, dry ingredients & all other seasonings in a bowl.
- Then, knead it with water.
- Make small balls out of it.
- Then, make chapati out of the balls. Put it on the heated Tawa.
- Roast from both sides with oil. (Optional)
- Serve hot with curd or Mint Chutney.
DID YOU KNOW :
- Which roti is best for weight loss?
- Makki ki roti with Sarson ka Saag = Weight gain ?
- Gluten-free: Myth or Fact?
In this modern age of Keto diet and Intermittent fasting, one thing everyone believes for being overweight is CARBS. Also, for most of us, carbs mean Rotis. And, for many people, it is hard to imagine their day without a hot and round puffed roti. Then why everyone says that roti is bad? Thus, check out this post to know the truth!
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make the Dal Oats Roti Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.