White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
15 - 20 Minutes
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A modern twist on a traditional treat, these modaks are crafted with rich, velvety dark chocolate, seamlessly blending the essence of tradition with a delightful cocoa indulgence. Kids, in particular, will adore this version of Modak, where the sweetness of nostalgia meets the irresistible allure of chocolatey goodness.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave or use a double boiler method to melt the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add rice crispy cereal or puffed rice to the melted chocolate. Mix well until all the cereal is coated with chocolate.
- Stir in the chopped nuts and desiccated coconut (if using) to the chocolate mixture. This will add a delightful crunch and flavor to the modaks.
- Grease the modak molds or any other mold of your choice with a little ghee or oil.
- Take a small portion of the chocolate mixture and press it into the mold to shape it into a modak.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the chocolate mixture to make more modaks.
- Refrigerate the modaks for about 15-20 minutes or until they firm up.
- Once set, gently remove the modaks from the molds and place them on a serving plate.