Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Do you have a sweet tooth? And crave dessert every day? But you are afraid of the weight gain or health issues that come with sugar. How about you can have sweets without worrying about all this. Dates or commonly known as “khajur” are a perfect natural sweetener and really great substitute for sugar, especially for diabetic people. If we talk about date benefits, this superfood is just a replacement for sugar but has tons of health, hair, and skin benefits. Adding this middle eastern fruit to your diet can be good for weight loss and a safe way out for diabetic people.
As rich as the Middle Eastern culture is so is this superfood that hails from this traditionally enriched region. So today, let’s broaden our knowledge about this ancient dry fruit.
Dates in Hindi are known as “Khajur”
Types Of Dates
This superfood is available in more than 500 varieties. Below are a few of the famous varieties of date fruits available across the globe:
- These are mainly black or dark brownish in color mainly grown in Saudi Arabia. They are soft and fruity in taste.
- These are the most popular dates and are cultivated in Jordan and Saudi Arabia. These reddish-brown dates have a soft moist texture and are delicious in taste.
- These dates are dark brownish in color and harder to chew as compared to other dates. They are mainly used as a natural sweetener.
- These types of dates are the oldest amongst others, they are cultivated in Iran. These dates are soft, sticky, and have the right amount of sweetness.
- Mabroom date is a traditional variety of dates originating from Saudi Arabia. These brownish-textured dates have a candy-like taste.
- These golden brown dates are famous for their creamy mouth-melting texture. Moreover, these are cultivated in South Arabia.
Nutritional Facts Of Dates
|Nutrients||Value Per 100 g|
|Total Sugar||66.5 g|
|Dietary Fibers||6.7 g|
Benefits Of Date For Men
Here are why men should add this superfood to their regular diet. Let’s learn about it.
Promotes Weight Loss
- Fructose is a typical and natural type of sugar found in fruits. They are abundant in dates. As a result, they have a subtly sweet flavor reminiscent of caramel.
- Furthermore, dates are a healthy substitute for white sugar because they are packed with fiber, minerals, and antioxidants.
- However, this way date benefits in weight loss, if consumed within a limit on a daily basis.
Good For Male Fertility
- For centuries, people have consumed dates to increase their fertility and sexual function. One of the biggest Date benefits for males is it increases sperm quality and fertility.
- It is because Khajur contains a lot of flavonoids and estradiol, which increase sperm count and movement.
- Therefore, Dates for men improve hormone levels and a higher sperm count, thus, affecting fertility.
Protects From Diseases
- Dates provide numerous health benefits, including the presence of disease-preventing antioxidants.
- Carotenoids and Flavonoids are a few of the antioxidants present in dates.
- Furthermore, these act as a guard against free radical damage to your cells and help keep your body from experiencing unhealthy reactions and from falling sick.
Benefits Of Date For Women
Date benefits women in so many ways and adding it to your daily food habits can really make a big difference. Here is how:
Helpful In Pregnancy
- It is believed that the health benefits of dates also apply to pregnant ladies.
- Although, regular consumption of dates throughout pregnancy stimulates the womb’s muscles and aids in womb movement during labor.
- Additionally, these dates reduce postpartum hemorrhage.
Prevent Hair Loss
- Women are more prone to dry hair, and hair loss. Dates are rich in iron, which promotes blood flow to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Also, Khajur contains vitamin B5, which strengthens your hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- However, these two vitamins are essential for preserving the strength, health, and silkiness, of your hair.
Promotes Youthful Skin
- Dates also contain anti-aging properties and aid in lowering melanin levels in the body. Therefore, they make your skin look younger and reduce wrinkles.
- However, these Arabic goodness are the best food for you if you have dry, rough, aging, or any other skin condition.
- Dates are vitamin C rich food and also contain vitamin D, both of which have been shown to help keep skin supple and smooth.
Other Date Benefits You Must Know
Khajur, the sweet fruit is renowned as a superfood around the world. Moreover, these fruits are abundant in vital minerals, vitamins, and fiber that help the body and mind in several ways. Let’s understand more date benefits for overall health:
Significant For Diabetic People
- Dates are rich in natural sugars including glucose, fructose, and sucrose, which provide you with more energy right away.
- Hence, this sweet superfood is good for diabetes since they have a low Glycemic Index, which means consuming them does not significantly raise blood sugar levels.
Enhance The Immune system
- Dates are a great source of antioxidants. It may also be able to prevent cancer because it contains selenium and other vital elements.
- Moreover, these are a healthy addition to your diet that will help your body’s immune system function properly. Additionally, it boosts the body’s immunity and aids in the prevention of numerous illnesses.
Good For The Heart
- Heart attacks are happening more frequently now than ever before. However, Dates help to strengthen the heart and improve cardiac function by preventing blood vessels from contracting.
- The presence of Vitamin B, which plays a crucial role in eliminating hazardous amounts of homocysteine in the blood, is considered one of the biggest date benefits.
Strengthen Bones and teeth
- This dry fruit is high in calcium and phosphorus, both of which support strong bones and teeth. One of the date benefits is preventing calcium deficiency.
- Hence Dates are a superfood for building stronger bones and teeth because of the substantial amounts of minerals they contain.
Recipes With Date Benefits For Weight Loss and Diabetic People
Below are a few recipes on how date benefits weight loss that you must try, this way you can satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health. Also, these recipes count as a go-to for a winter snack.
Gond ke laddu
Is the most popular North Indian dessert recipe prepared primarily during the winter season? These laddus are full of fiber, and nutrients. Therefore, ideal for kids, new mothers, and elderly people.
Isn’t haldi milk best to heal wounds and cold that is what makes it best for winter and weight loss.
We know many people cannot start their day without a cup of coffee. Here is how you can make this weight-loss coffee. Moreover, it is a good healthy option for breakfast.
Try this low-calorie sattu laddu recipe which is high in protein and fiber and also mouthwatering in taste. Moreover a perfect winter snack to binge on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How date benefits a woman during pregnancy?
regular consumption of date benefits pregnancy as it stimulates the womb’s muscles and aids in womb movement during labor.
What are the date benefits for hair?
Dates are rich in iron, which promotes blood flow to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
Does date benefits overall health if consumed daily?
The date is enriched with multivitamins and minerals such as vitamins, C, K, and D which are required for overall body development.
Does date benefits diabetic people?
Date acts as natural sugar and does not spike the sugar level when consumed, which is good for diabetic people.
Most people think packaged juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. They prefer this juice, thinking they are consuming something natural and healthy as compared to a cold drink. Agreed that packaged juice might have some nutrition like vitamins and minerals in it over a can of cola but they still contain a huge amount of calories that people are unaware of.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.