If you’ve ever struggled with stomach bloating, gas, and digestive troubles, you’re going to love the results of this De-Bloat tea recipe.
- Steep for 5 mins in boiling water.
- Also take it twice a day for good results.
- Ginger is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
- Adding to that, it can also be effective at reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- Cardamom is often used to treat bad breath and is a component of some chewing gums.
- Moroever, it aids weight loss and also improves blood circulation.
- Chamomile tea boosts immune system. It also improves skin health.
- Chamomile tea also protects against diarrhea, stomach ulcers, nausea, and gas, likely because of its anti-inflammatory effects. Therefore, it provides relief from digestive issues.
- Thus, all the ingredients used in this recipe are ideal to get rid of insomnia.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
Did you have frequent bloating issues that lead to temporary weight gain – puffiness around eyes, rings don’t fit – drink saunf water, yes you heard us right. It is considered and proven to be the best anti-bloat spice? So you don’t believe us? Read this post till the end to know more about it.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this De-Bloat tea recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.