Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Happiness is eating yummy food but double happiness is when that food gives you health benefits also. Well, you would be imagining which food could be the one that gives you taste and weight loss at the same time! So, it is time to watch the recipes by Fitelo, and one of them is the deviled eggs. this recipe is super easy to make and is excellent in taste. It will keep you full for a longer time and will help you in your weight loss journey.
- Firstly, in a pan full boil the eggs, and once done, leave them covered for a minute.
- Secondly, crack the shell of the eggs separating the yolks in a plate and placing the whites of the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Thirdly, with a help of a fork mash the yolks and add hummus dip, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Now, add the yolk mixture to the evenly sliced egg white, and your deviled eggs are ready.
Benefits Of Deviled Eggs
- Eggs are a good source of protein, nutrients, and vitamins d, B12, and B6.
- Yolks help improve gut health and vision.
- Vinegar, however, aids in fat-burning and weight loss.
- While mustard protects you from certain types of cancer.
- Also, black pepper contains manganese that further, keeps the bone strong and healthy.
Nutritional Value Of Deviled Eggs
|Total Fat||32.2 g|
Lost 15 Kg In 90 Days
This transformation will surprise you completely, as this woman lost 15 kg in 90 days. Dietitian Mac will tell you about her journey which will also, inspire you to start your journey from fat to fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Ingredients Do I Need For Deviled Eggs?
Answer: You will need eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika for the filling. You may also want to add some additional ingredients such as pickles, olives, or bacon for flavor.
2. How Long Do Deviled Eggs Need To Refrigerate?
Answer: Deviled eggs should be refrigerated for at least two hours before serving. This will ensure that the filling is set and the flavors have had time to meld.
3. What Is The Best Way To Hard-Boil Eggs For Deviled Eggs?
Answer: The best way to hard-boil eggs for deviled eggs is to place the eggs in a pot of cold water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once the water is boiling, remove the pot from the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain the water and run cold water over the eggs until they are cool to the touch.
Well, losing weight can be easy if you follow the right diet and eat healthy meals. However, The recipes by Fitelo can be of great help if you are on a weight loss journey and if you are looking for easy-to-cook meals which are also yummy to eat. So, here is just another salad recipe to lose weight quickly and you can eat them for your breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.