Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Dosa is a famous south Indian dish and is often recommended by dietitians to their clients who want to lose weight. So, this is just another interesting dosa batter recipe by Fitelo and is quite unique as the ingredients used in this might surprise you, thinking, oh even these can be used for preparing a dosa! However, it is super easy and also, quick to make and you can enjoy it in any of the meals you want, call it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So, check the recipe out and stay fit.
How To Make Dosa Batter?
- Firstly, in a bowl add barnyard millet, sabudana, and some water. Soak for at least 2 hours.
- Secondly, strain the ingredients and add them to a blender along with the salt, and curd and blend well.
- Thirdly, pour the batter into a bowl and set it in a warm place for at least 4-5 hours allowing it to ferment.
- Now, place a tawa on a medium flame greasing it with some desi ghee, and pour the batter with a help of a serving spoon spreading it in a round shape.
- Cook well from both sides or until it changes its color to a golden brown. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Benefits Of Dosa
- Sabudana is, however, easy to digest, prevents constipation, and is a good source of energy.
- Barnyard millet is one of the iron-rich food and also, contains protein, iron, and calcium in good amounts.
- Curd benefits the immune system and, moreover, aids in weight loss.
- Also, salt improves your nervous system and helps you sleep better.
- Ghee is the source of several essential vitamins and also, helps keep your digestive system healthy.
Nutritional Fact Of This Dosa Batter Recipe
|Total Fat||3.8 g|
Ready To Eat Food For Weight Loss
So, here the question is can you the packaged foods when you are on the journey of weight loss? Well, to know watch this video and know what Dietitian Mac has to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can This Dosa Batter Recipe Be Used For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, people on their weight loss journey, can use this dosa batter to make the dosa as this recipe does not have any ingredients, that will give you weight gain.
Q. Is This Safe For Diabetic Patients?
Ans: This recipe is absolute, safe for people who have diabetes. Also, people who suffer from thyroid or women who have PCOS can eat this too.
So, here is another south Indian recipe for people who are on their weight loss journey and want to eat something tasty – spring dosa. This recipe by Fitelo is easy to make and also, will not take much of your time. Moreover, apart from weight loss, it has other benefits also, to give you. Check it out.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.