Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It doesn’t always have to be a Diwali party, we Indians just need a reason to have sweets or what we call “mithai”. From celebrating board results to the smallest of good news, one mithai that we all love and can’t do without is “Laddu”. We all are familiar with motichur laddu, besan ke laddu, but have you ever heard of energy laddu? We bet you haven’t. Here’s a healthier version of this Indian sweet, so that you can enjoy your “laddu” without holding yourself back. This dry fruit laddu recipe contains no sugar and no flour. So now have a laddu without becoming one!
- To begin the dry fruit laddu recipe, in a deep pan, pour some ghee and add almonds, walnuts, and cashews altogether.
- Now, let them roast until they turn a little brown and aromatic.
- Subsequently, grind the roasted seeds in a mixer to form a fine powder.
- Further, deseed the fresh dates and blend them with little water, until a thick slurry is formed.
- Then, mix all the ingredients well, and you will have the laddu batter ready.
- After that, start making small round balls with your hands as shown in the video.
- Lastly, garnish the top with fresh nuts.
- Finally, you have your delicious healthy dry fruit laddu ready.
- For further use, store them in an airtight container.
- Since this laddu is of hot potency, consume only 1 a day.
- Making these dry fruit laddus is easier than baking, so it’s perfect when you are feeling lazy.
Health Benefits Of Dry Fruit Laddu [Zero Sugar]
- These laddu are also known as energy laddoo because they are rich in fiber.
- Also, ghee is rich in linoleic acid, or CLA which helps combat obesity. It has no unhealthy additives, preservatives, and trans fats and is shelf-stable.
- Moreover, almonds, cashews, and walnuts are loaded with dietary fibers, which keep your gut healthy and strong.
- Dry fruits are full of protein, calcium, and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar, therefore, they are excellent for weight loss.
- Flax Seeds and pumpkin seeds are loaded with fiber and healthy fatty acids, which keep your stomach satisfied for a longer time.
Nutritional Value Of Laddu
|Nutrients||Value Per 100 grams|
|Artificial Sugar||0 grams|
Healthy Tips For Weight Loss By Dietitian Mac Singh
Just like these dry fruit laddu, you can enjoy many other snacks without any regrets. We are here to make your cheat days guilt-free. Here are some easy and viable tips by Dietitian Mac on what snacks to pick while you are on diet.
Now, enjoy your cheat days without thinking about calories!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Benefits Of Ghee: Which Is Best For Weight Loss [Desi Ghee Ke Fayde]
- How To Lose Weight Fast? Full Day Diet Plan By Dietitian Mac Singh
- Lunch Ideas: Best 10 High Protein Recipes For Weight Loss - Fitelo
You go to the gym, eat healthy, cut down on sugar, and do everything right. But you are still struggling to lose weight. Isn’t that really disappointing? Well, the problem is hidden sugar in foods that you are unaware of. Let’s have a look at snacks or foods that have hidden sugar that you need to avoid from your diet so that all your efforts to lose weight don’t go to waste.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.
I am a laddu freak, been eating laddus for end number of years. Thanks to fitelo for this article, will start having the dry fruit laddu from now on.