You never really need a reason to munch on something delightful, so we bring this Egg Bhurji Roll recipe which you cannot miss on. We are here with an amazing and healthy recipe.
- Start by chopping the onions, tomatoes, green chilies, methi and coriander leave properly.
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat few drops of oil in it.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies and saute them for a minute.
- Then, set aside.
- Prepare the Bhurji mixture.
- Then, crack the eggs open over the pan and cook for some time.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
- Keep stirring.
- Once the bhurji is ready, sprinkle the chopped methi coriander leaves on the top, cover, and then cook well for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the onion, tomato mixture prepared earlier.
- Mix well and set the ready Bhurji mix aside.
- Next, combine the flours add little water, and knead a soft dough.
- Then, roll into thin non-fried roti/paratha.
- Now, cook in a Tawa.
- Spread the ready Bhurji mixture over the Paratha and roll it tightly.
- Serve hot with homemade mint or tomato garlic chutney.
- Eggs are rich in protein and contain Omega-3 and also in Vitamin B12 which are essential for brain development.
- Eggs contain Vitamin D which helps in the healthy development of bones.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and also levels up the game for Vitamin C.
- Also, eggs are a rich source of energy and keep you full for a long time.
- Veggies in the bhurjhi also add the fiber content to all the already pack of nutrients you are hogging on ^_^
- Eggs are good for skin and hair, also they are rich in amino acids.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- BAKED EGGS WITH MUSHROOMS AND SPINACH RECIPE
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Tofu scrambled recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg Bhurji Roll recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.