Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
You never really need a reason to munch on something delightful, so we bring this Egg Bhurji Roll which you cannot miss. We are here with an amazing and healthy recipe.
How To Make An Egg Bhurji Roll
- Start by chopping the onions, tomatoes, green chilies, methi and coriander leave properly.
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat a few drops of oil in it.
- Add the chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilies and saute them for a minute.
- Then, set aside.
- Prepare the Bhurji mixture.
- Then, crack the eggs open over the pan and cook for some time.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
- Keep stirring.
- Once the bhurji is ready, sprinkle the chopped methi coriander leaves on the top, cover, and then cook well for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add the onion, and tomato mixture prepared earlier.
- Mix well and set the ready Bhurji mix aside.
- Next, combine the flours add little water, and knead a soft dough.
- Then, roll into thin non-fried roti/paratha.
- Now, cook in a Tawa.
- Spread the ready Bhurji mixture over the Paratha and roll it tightly.
- Serve your egg bhurji roll hot with homemade mint or tomato garlic chutney.
Health Benefits Of Egg Bhurji Roll
- Eggs are rich in protein and contain Omega-3 and also in Vitamin B12 which are essential for brain development.
- Eggs contain Vitamin D which helps in the healthy development of bones.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and also level up the game for Vitamin C.
- Also, eggs are a rich energy source and keep you full for a long time.
- Veggies in the bhurji also add fiber content to all the already packs of nutrients you are hogging on.
- Eggs are good for skin and hair, also they are rich in amino acids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Types Of Eggs Should I Eat To Lose Weight?
Answer: You can ask your dietitian and pick your side as eggs are rich in nutrients, But be sure to choose eggs that are organic and free-range for the most nutritional benefit.
Q. How Many Eggs Should I Eat Per Day To Lose Weight?
Answer: Generally it is 2-3 eggs per day to aid in weight loss.
Q. What Other Foods Can I Eat While On An Egg Diet To Lose Weight?
Answer: You can also include protein-rich foods such as lean meats, fish, tofu, legumes, and low-fat dairy products. Also, plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and seeds.
Are you one of those who believe egg yolk has fat and cholesterol and consuming it would make you fat and is not good for heart health? Well, let’s see what dietitian Mac has to say about this myth. Read More!
Contact Us Today
We know meal planning can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized egg diet to lose weight or any diet plans, we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.