The Egg Crepe recipe is a simple breakfast recipe when you are running late on a busy morning. It is a quick fix with loads of health benefits and amazing flavors.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Saute well. Now add green chili and tomatoes and let it cook. Turn off the flame.
- Whisk milk, water, egg whites, sauteed veggies, and salt in a medium bowl just until combined. Whisk in flour until smooth.
- Brush the non-stick pan lightly with oil, heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Lift pan from heat and quickly pour in crêpe batter, tilting and swirling pan to cover the bottom evenly.
- Then, return pan to heat. Cook until the bottom is light brown for about 60 seconds.
- Carefully turn crêpe over in the pan. Cook the second side until light brown for about 30 seconds and enjoy.
- Egg whites contain choline, which is a macronutrient that helps in the proper signaling of nerves and aids in the functioning of the nervous system.
- Milk reduces the progression of osteoarthritis, or inflammation of the joints, in the knees of women.
- Egg whites are rich in protein and hence excellent for muscle growth.
- Milk is high in protein which helps to create and repair cells also it is important for overall growth and development.
- Also, egg whites are low in fat content and, the calories make you feel fuller for a longer time.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Egg Bhurji Roll recipe
- Egg White Pao Bhaji Recipe
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Carrot Egg Sandwich Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg Crepe recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.