Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Foodies! Time to stop swinging in your swiggy parcels for Chinese food. Fitelo introduces a finger-licking Chinese-style tomato egg curry recipe that can cook in just 15 minutes without dirtying more than one pan. Moreover, being less in calories, and rich in nutrients, this healthy dish can be the best choice for weight loss. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try it out.
- Firstly, for the egg curry recipe, boil the eggs and make tomatoes puree.
- Then, in a pan, heat oil and add garlic and white parts of green onion. Cook until fragrant.
- Now add tomato puree and masalas of your choice. Cook it and add water to mix the flavours well.
- After that, slice boiled eggs and add them to the gravy.
- Further, stir it lightly until the gravy gets merged into eggs.
- You can add water as per your desired consistency. Just need to boil properly.
- Then, shift it into a bowl. And garnish it with green onions and coriander leaves.
- Finally! Delicious egg curry is ready to serve. Enjoy egg curry with roti or rice.
- The choice is yours If you want to add the yolk or not. From a dietician’s point of view, you can consume 2 yolks per day. So, it’s up to you. To make egg curry, you can take out the yolk of some of the eggs.
How To Make Egg Curry For Rice?
To make egg curry for rice, you have to follow the same steps mentioned above. You just need to add water and have to boil and therefore, cook it properly.
How To Make Egg Curry For Chapathi?
To make egg curry for rice, you have to follow the same steps mentioned above. Avoid adding water to it. Egg curry gravy should be thick for chapati. No need to add extra water.
Health Benefits Of Egg Curry
- Tomato is rich in lycopene, that further, improves your immune system.
- Eating eggs elevates levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as good cholesterol.
- Eggs are a great source of nutrients, proteins, and vitamins like vitamin B6, B12 and vitamin D.
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help fight chronic diseases.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Curd Benefits: Why Curd (Dahi) Is The Best Probiotic Food To Lose Weight
- Lipedema Treatment: Stages, Causes, Types, Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Green Chilli Benefits: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Green Chilli
Are you also among those who be like “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.” The driving force of this myth is – Egg yolk has fat and cholesterol and consuming it would make me fat and mess with my heart health. Let’s clear your facts here.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.