Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This yummy Egg Keema recipe is an easy cook, delicious recipe. So, once you try it there is no going back. It is filled with protein and heath deliciousness.
- Boil the eggs.
- Add eggs to a pan along with some water.
- Boil the eggs properly, let them cool down, and also remove the shell.
- Then, grate the eggs and collect them in a bowl.
- Prepare the masala.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and then saute them for a few minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, salt and mix well.
- Then, add turmeric, red chili powder and also cover with a lid.
- Also, now let the masala cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add grated eggs to the pan along with 1/2 cup water.
- Then, add garam masala and also cook it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Health Benefits of Egg Keema
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs are among the best dietary sources of choline, an incredibly, important nutrient.
- Eggs, are also high in quality animal protein and contain all the essential amino acids that humans need.
- Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Also, garlic helps prevents and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- Moreover, Coriander lowers blood sugar by activating certain enzymes.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Cauliflower egg pizza recipe
- Egg Crepe recipe
- HIGH PROTEIN: EGG WHITE PAO BHAJI
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Level Up Your Personality With Our Skin Diet Plan
- Tulika’s Transformation With Our Fat Loss Diet
- Need weight loss motivation? Read Shaheen’s success story
Are Eggs Healthy or Unhealthy For You? Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites. So, to learn about this in detail, you can check out the below video.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Curry Can Be Made from Egg?
Ans. Egg curry is a popular side dish made with boiled eggs cooked in onion tomato gravy. This Punjabi-style egg curry is flavorful, and delicious and goes well with roti, naan, paratha or rice.
Q. How Many Calories Are in One Egg Keema?
Ans. One generous serving of this egg kheema provides 476 calories, 47 grams of net carbs, and 20.1 grams of protein.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg Keema Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.