This yummy Egg Keema recipe is an easy cook, delicious recipe. So, once you try it there is no going back.
- Boil the eggs.
- Add eggs to a pan along with some water.
- Boil the eggs properly, let them cool down, and also remove the shell.
- Then, grate the eggs and collect them in a bowl.
- Prepare the masala.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and then saute them for a few minutes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, salt and mix well.
- Then, add turmeric, red chili powder and also cover with a lid.
- Also, now let the masala cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add grated eggs to the pan along with 1/2 cup water.
- Then, add garam masala and also cook it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Health benefits of egg keema
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs are among the best dietary sources of choline, an incredibly, important nutrient.
- Eggs, are also high in quality animal protein and contain all the essential amino acids that humans need.
- Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Also, garlic helps prevents and reduce the severity of common illnesses like the flu and common cold.
- Moreover, Coriander lowers blood sugar by activating certain enzymes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Cauliflower egg pizza recipe
- Egg Crepe recipe
- Carrot Egg Sandwich Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Level Up Your Personality With Our Skin Diet Plan
- Tulika’s Transformation With Our Fat Loss Diet
- Need weight loss motivation? Read Shaheen’s success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg Keema Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.