Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Egg & Veggie Stir Fry Recipe is rich in protein and all the vegetables, make it more nutritious and healthy keeping you full for a long time.
- Add coconut oil to your frying pan and then turn up the heat.
- Add vegetables and let the vegetables thaw in the heat for a few minutes.
- Then add eggs and spices.
- Stir fry until ready.
- The MCTs in coconut oil can increase the blood concentration of ketone bodies. Thus, it can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
- Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin K, and potassium.
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. Moreover, they contain a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs are among the best dietary sources of choline, an important nutrient.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Also, broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants that also supports healthy cells and tissues of our body.
FEW MORE YUMMY STIR FRY RECIPES 😉
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure? Kushal’s story would amaze you.
- How to lose weight fast without exercise? Read Riffat’s story.
“I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.” Do you also think the same but are not sure what to do then let’s consider a few facts on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Are you also looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg & Veggie Stir Fry Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.