In this Egg White Pao Bhaji Recipe, we made two versions of Pao Bhaji one for Vegetarians and one for Egg lovers.
- Heat 2 tbsp Olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions, ginger & garlic, and sauté till golden brown.
- Then, aa slit green chillies and 1/2 cup water and mix it well.
- Stir in the 1/2 tsp pav bhaji masala, 1/2 Tsp Red Chilli powder, 1/2 Tsp turmeric, 4 cups tomato puree, 1 cup Peas, and salt according to your taste.
- Then, add one Egg Yolk & then mash the mix to thicken the gravy.
- Add 4 grated boiled egg, White.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes till the gravy becomes thick.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and 1 tsp of Butter(Optional)
- Serve them with whole wheat pav or Bran Bun like we used as aside.
- Eggs are rich in protein and contain Omega-3 and also in Vitamin B12 which are essential for brain development.
- Eggs also contain Vitamin D which helps in the healthy development of bones.
- Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and also levels up the game for Vitamin C.
- Also, eggs are a rich source of energy and keep you full for a long time.
- Eggs are good for skin and hair, also they are rich in amino acids.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- BAKED EGGS WITH MUSHROOMS AND SPINACH RECIPE
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Tofu scrambled recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Amongst all the myths running around nutrition, one of the most common is- “I don’t need to eat the yolk; it’s better for my health to just eat egg whites.”Let’s take a few facts into consideration on this note. Thus, read this post till the end to know the reality of nutrition about yolks vs the white part of eggs.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Egg White Pao Bhaji Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.