This Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe can be a great way to feed your kids with the right amount of nutrients and the goodness of vegetables.
- Toss all the vegetables in a non-stick pan for 2 minutes.
- Then, make the sauce using a pestle and mortar, reduce the garlic to a pulp with the salt, and then add lime juice
- Slowly incorporate the mixture into the sesame paste.
- Also, add enough water to make a consistency similar to that of thick cream.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning of salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Then, stir in the oil and parsley or coriander. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Then, arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- Serve with traditional authentic garlic sauce your homemade recipe on the side for easy dipping.
- Zucchini contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Broccoli also contains multiple potent antioxidants that may support healthy cells and tissues of our body.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, thus it promotes healthy digestion by reducing your risk of constipation.
- Garlic is known to improve immunity, stabilize blood sugar levels, and support heart and brain health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
If you run through the internet, such products are often promoted as a miracle health product that can help you in weight loss and achieve optimal health. One such product is Apple Cider Vinegar which becomes very popular among the weight watchers community in the last couple of years. But, is it healthy? Click here to know the side effects of your favorite ACV and you would thank us later 😀
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.