White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
You glow differently when you are actually happy. And this Face Glow shot is going to give you the real happiness.
- Firstly, peel and chop the carrots, turmeric root, and ginger.
- In a blender, add all the chopped ingredients. Then add one glass of water to it.
- Blend them till the juice churned out of all.
- Now place a fine-mesh sieve over a shot glass and pour the mixture over it.
- Press the mixture left on the sieve with a spoon. Discard the pulp.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Black pepper on top.
- Your Skin Glow Shot is ready. Drink it immediately.
Health Benefits Of Face Glow Shot
- The mixture of carrot, turmeric, and ginger is not only good for the skin but an excellent immunity booster too.
- Carrot is a good dose of Vitamin C and Beta Carotene. And also help to reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apart from this, turmeric removes toxins from the blood and is a natural blood purifier.
- The antioxidant properties of turmeric protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. So it brightens the skin tone and adds a healthy glow.
- Moreover, Turmeric and Ginger slow down the aging process.
Recipes From Our Kitchen For Face Glow
OUR INSPIRING STORIES
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Worried About Stuck Weight? Lose it All With Weight Loss Nutritionist from Fitelo
- Sukhmandeep Lost 10 kgs With The Help of Our Online Dietitian. Join Now!
Do you know Magical root ginger is the best belly fat burner? So, see here how can you maximize the benefits of ginger.
Looking for a massive transformation? For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation along with healthy and glowing skin, so reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.