Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
So, which snack would you choose while traveling in a car or on a train? Well, how about fafda? They are easy to carry, tasty and a perfect snack for a journey. Are you thinking, that they are fried and unhealthy so why prefer this? So, let us clear this doubt of yours also. Here is Fitelo’s fafda recipe with a healthy twist, which means this is non-fried and is the best option for people on their weight loss journey as well. Read further, to know the making of this amazing recipe.
How To Make Fafda?
- Firstly, in a bowl add besan/gram flour, turmeric, crushed black pepper, hing, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Secondly, add water to knead a soft and smooth dough, and also, add oil and mix well. Continue kneading and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Thirdly, form small balls in a cylindrical shape and flatten them into an oval shape with your palms or rolling pin on a wooden board greased with oil.
- Now, preheat the air frier to 180 degrees and place the fafdas into it and cook until it is crispy and golden.
- While making a dough add water and oil accordingly, making sure that the dough is smooth and soft.
- Also, make sure you keep kneading the dough until it absorbs all the water.
- Cover your dough with a cloth so that it does not get dry.
- Do not put much pressure while flattening the ball of the dough, as it might stick to the board.
Benefits That You Will Get From This Fafda Recipe
- Gram flour reduces the formation of harmful compounds and is also, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Also, black pepper helps control blood sugar levels and keeps the brain healthy.
- While turmeric benefits the 2 types of diabetes and also, help fights inflammation.
- Hing aids in gas and better digestion and also, helps treat kidney stones.
- Moreover, baking soda reduces the symptoms of acidity and heartburn.
Fitelo’s Fafda Recipe Nutritional Value
|Total Fat||5 g|
4 Diet Mistakes
Often on the weight loss journey, you tend to do minor mistakes which can also, majorly affect your weight. However, it is important to know and have knowledge of the same. So, watch this video by Dietitian Mac and get aware.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods to Add to Your Diet.
- 7 Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss  – Fitelo
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need to Know About It.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Possible To Lose Weight In 1 Week?
Yes, it is possible to lose weight in 1 week, and for this, you can follow the 7 day diet plan. After 7 days you will see the result.
Time for some interesting and yummy dish – Thalipeeth recipe. It is a famous dish of Maharashtra and is super healthy. You can eat it in any of your meals with chutney and curd. Enjoy!
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More