Filter Coffee Recipe is utter bliss for those boring and sleepy mornings. Make sure you enjoy the coffee till the last sip 😉
- firstly, take a coffee filter of 5-6 serves. it consists of 2 cylindrical vessels (bottom one for collecting brewed coffee decoction and the top one with perforated holes for adding ground coffee powder), a pressing disk and a lid.
- add in 3 tbsp of filter coffee powder / ground coffee into the perforated vessel.
- You can also add more coffee powder, for strong coffee.
- Press tightly with the help of a pressing disk.
- boil 1½ cup of water and then pour slowly into the top vessel covering almost full.
- cover with the lid and rest for 30 minutes without disturbing.
- And, after 30 minutes, the decoction would have collected at the bottom of the vessel.
- Now, pour ¼ of the glass with the decoction.
- Then, adjust the quantity of decoction based on the strength you prefer.
- add in 1 tsp of stevia or adjust to your sweetness.
- Then, add, a pinch of nutmeg powder, cinnamon and 1 cardamom to get that extra spice.
- Also pour hot boiling milk, separating cream.
- adjust the quantity of milk-based on the strong level you prefer.
- mix to dissolve stevia with the help of dabarah for an authentic feel.
- you can also use another glass.
- mix 2 times to get frothy filter coffee. do not over mix as the coffee cools.
- finally, serve the spice filter coffee immediately.
FEW MORE RECIPES OFR COFFEE LOVERS
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Shweta’s Transformation With Our Punjabi Diet Plan
- Read Aarti’s journey of following our Pcod Diet Chart for Weight Loss
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
People spend thousands of rupees of their hard-earned money on buying expensive supplements, weight loss shakes, and burners. But do you know that Coffee can be the quick fix and the fastest fat burner? Check out this post till the end to know how 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Filter Coffee Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.