Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Fitelo Special falooda recipe is very quick and easy to prepare it will satisfy your sweet cravings. Let’s dig in.
- Chia gel is ready (presoaked soak chia in 4 tbsp water).
- Then make the smoothie ready by combining smoothie ingredients (dates and almond milk).
- Make ice cream by blending bananas. Then, add 2 tbsp Almond milk get it thick consistency and pour in molds, store in the refrigerator.
- Get vermicelli strands ready by boiling 1/2 cup water, also add 2 tbsp strands once boiled switch of gas making sure they are separate strands and don’t stick to each other.
- Then, layer the ingredients in a glass using the following steps
- Chia gel
- Chopped fruits
- Add berries or raisins
- Vermicelli strands
- Dates rose smoothie
- Banana icecream
- Chopped nuts of choice
- Healthy falooda with all its cooling properties and also has a great taste and is very beneficial for those who fast during Navratri.
- Not only does it taste heavenly, but it also offers many health benefits as it is rich in fiber, protein, Vitamin E and Vitamin D.
- We can also replace the Chia seeds with sabja/sweet basil too.
- All the ingredients are healthy, and more beneficial to the body and mind after a long fasting day.
- The acids present help in boosting the fat-burning metabolism in the body.
- Basil seeds contain soluble fiber, which may promote gut health, blood sugar control, healthy cholesterol levels, and appetite control
- Also, sabja seeds are known to be good for your skin, rich in antioxidants, and helpful in controlling diabetes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
It is quite often that we come across claims that state- “Brown sugar is healthier”, “Honey is organic”, “Jaggery is a traditional sweetener and traditions are supposed to be carried and passed on”. Sugar is the sweet poison you have been consuming all these years. Check out this post to know the reality and the reason behind it.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Fitelo Special falooda recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.