Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fitelo brings you the magic of Roasted Flax Seeds which can be the answer to a lot of problems these days. You name a problem, alsi k beej is the solution! Flaxseeds can be incorporated into your diet in a variety of ways and moreover, they are pretty simple to include into a variety of dishes.
How To Make It
- Take a hot pan, toss roast Flax Seeds.
- Then, keep them aside.
- Allow it to cool and then store it in an air-tight jar.
Health Benefits Of Roasted Flax Seeds
- Flax seeds are good sources of many nutrients.
- Also, their health benefits are mainly due to their content of omega-3 fats, lignans, and fiber.
- Flax seeds contain a group of nutrients called lignans, which have powerful antioxidant properties.
- With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, they promote regular bowel movements and also improve your digestive health.
- Also, the high fiber content of flax seeds can help lower cholesterol. Thus, it plays an important role in improving heart health.
- These have been proven to lower blood pressure and are especially helpful to those with high blood pressure.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. If you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Online Dietician and Nutritionist in Mohali
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is It Good to Roast Flax Seeds?
Ans. Roasted flaxseeds are a good source of protein – a key nutrient needed to nourish every cell in the body. Right from skin to hair, all the organs of the body need enough protein through lifetime.
Q. What Happens When Flax Seeds Are Roasted?
Ans. Roasting or grinding flaxseeds breaks the hard seed coat, which is very difficult to break while chewing. The nutrients of flaxseed are contained within the seed, so breaking the seed coat will make the nutrients easier for you to digest.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. And, let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.