Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A summer special delight- fruit custard is one of the most delicious and healthy desserts. It is very easy to make no matter what the occasion is. Also, you can serve it as an after-meal dessert, and it will be surely loved by people of all ages. It is a perfect way to add fruits to the diet to enhance our nutrition intake. Fruit custard recipe can be had both warm and cold. But it tastes mouth-watering when served chilled. So, without delay, let’s learn this simple dessert recipe.
How To Prepare Fruit Custard Recipe
- Firstly, add milk to a heavy bottom pan on medium-high heat.
- Once it has heated up a little, take out 3 tablespoons of milk from the pan into a small bowl.
- Then, add 3 tbsp custard powder and 1-2 tbsp cardamom powder and mix well. Make sure there should be no lumps. And, set it aside.
- Now, stir the milk in the pan in between and let it heat, and come to a gentle boil.
- Then lower the heat, add stevia drops, and mix until combined.
- Chop the fruits, once the custard has cooled add the fruits. Refrigerate it for a while
- Finally, your fruit custard is ready to serve.
Note: Avoid mangoes in your fruit custard recipe.
Health Benefits of Fruits in Your Regular Diet
Here are some health advantages of fruits:
- Energy Booster
Consuming fruits will help you to supply energy in no time which is one of the prime benefits of fruits. That’s why athletes often eat fruit during and after exercise.
2. Improve Heart Health
Fruits such as apples, berries, apricot, banana, cantaloupe, grapefruit, and oranges are best for protecting your heart as they are rich in fiber, magnesium, flavonoids, carotenoids, and potassium. Also, fruits contain vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin E, folate, and vitamin K, all of these vitamins aid in regulating cholesterol levels and prevent diseases like atherosclerosis, and heart attack.
3. Kidney Stones
Various fruits are rich in vitamin C, which helps in treating kidney stones. Citrus fruits for instance oranges and lemons are great for reducing the chances of suffering kidney stones.
Nutritional Facts of Fruit Custard
Now you can prepare a fruit custard in a healthy way by adding fruits. Here sharing some of the nutritional facts of fruit custard:
One serving of fruit custard (with whole milk and all seasonal fruits)
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Protein: 6-7 grams
- Avoid using sugar, use half-grated apple as a natural sweetener.
- Use that half apple in chopped form and add to the mixture of fruits.
- You can use fruits of your choice and as per dietitian has recommended.
5 WINTER MISTAKES THAT ARE MAKING YOU FAT!
Do you often struggle to lose or manage weight during winter? However, you have to worry no more, here is what you are doing wrong, and you must avoid these mistakes to stay healthy and fit even during winter. Also, nourish your body from within not just from the outside this winter. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac Singh to understand winter myths.
A sustainable diet plan is the only key to weight loss. And, our client Karishma from Delhi is proof that it will change your life. So, just Read her story and get inspired.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
I tried the recipe, it’s really good.
Thank You So Much