Fruit Raita is a healthy and yummy dip prepared by mixing curd and diced fresh fruits like apple, pineapple, pomegranate. So, give a try to this healthy dessert recipe today.
- In a bowl, add curd and whisk it well to smooth.
- Now add black pepper and then roasted cumin powder.
- Give it a fine mix again until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Then, add chopped pineapple, apple and mix well.
- After that, add pomegranate seeds.
- Cool it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with Mint Leaves and Enjoy the delicious treat.
- NOTE: Avoid Mango, Banana, Chickoo, Grapes, Litchi like fruits.
Health Benefits Of Fruit Raita
Fruit raita is a good option for those who want to shed extra kilos. Its ingredients offer immense health benefits. Following are:
- The main ingredient curd is an excellent fat burner in summers. As it is composed of 81% water, which is the best way to hydrate yourself.
- Also, it is rich in potassium, phosphorus and other minerals. Moreover, curd helps maintain a balance of electrolytes in the body which is very important as in summers we lose salts due to heat.
- Moreover, Curd contains every vitamin that the body needs. It is rich in calcium, Vitamin B, and trace elements.
- Apart from this, pineapple helps in digestion, as it is high in fiber. Other than that, they are high in antioxidants, which may lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and certain diseases.
- Pomegranate promotes the circulation of oxygen in the body. It contains antioxidants that fight free radicals, lower cholesterol, and prevent blood clots.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Our Weight Management Plan Helped Satvir From Australia Get Fit
- Fitelo’s Weight Loss Program That Works Well For Khushleen.
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Mango Benefits: 25 Healthy Reasons To Eat Mangoes
- Best Diet Plan & Dietician For Diabetes Patient
- Pomegranate-The Miracle Fruit. Why Doctors and Dietitians Love Anar
Are you also among those health conscious people who rely on self-proclaimed healthy food in the market, just because they are low fat. So, curd lovers here is one more reality check of Slim Dahi vs Home made Dahi. Choose the healthy one.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.