Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fruit Raita is a healthy and yummy dip prepared by mixing curd and diced fresh fruits like apples, pineapple, and pomegranate. So, give a try to this healthy dessert recipe a today.
How To Prepare Fruit Raita
- In a bowl, add curd and whisk it well to smooth.
- Now add black pepper and then roasted cumin powder.
- Give it a fine mix again until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Then, add chopped pineapple, apple and mix well.
- After that, add pomegranate seeds.
- Cool it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with Mint Leaves and Enjoy the delicious treat.
- NOTE: Avoid Mango, Banana, Chickoo, Grapes, Litchi like fruits.
Health Benefits Of Fruit Raita
Fruit raita is a good option for those who want to shed extra kilos. Its ingredients offer immense health benefits. Following are:
- The main ingredient curd is an excellent fat burner in summer. As it is composed of 81% water, which is the best way to hydrate yourself.
- Also, it is rich in potassium, phosphorus, and other minerals. Moreover, curd helps maintain a balance of electrolytes in the body which is very important as in summer we lose salts due to heat.
- Moreover, Curd contains every vitamin that the body needs. It is rich in calcium, Vitamin B, and trace elements.
- Apart from this, pineapple helps in digestion, as it is high in fiber. Other than that, they are high in antioxidants, which may lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and certain diseases.
- Pomegranate promotes the circulation of oxygen in the body. It contains antioxidants that fight free radicals, lower cholesterol, and prevent blood clots.
White Rice is often blamed for causing weight gain and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypertension, etc, but it has many health advantages. Are you interested in finding out about them? If yes, then click here and read.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Raita Last In The Fridge?
If you have not added any spices to raita rather than fruit it can last for 2 days in the refrigerator. If you have added spices then it will last for 5-6 hours or less than that.
Is Raita Healthy?
Yogurt is very healthy and it gives a cooling effect on our bodies. It is rich in calcium and protein.
What To Serve With Raita?
Raita can be accompanied by any Indian meal or have it alone as a snack.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.