Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What can be better than a bowl of piping hot Gajar ka Halwa? A bowl of Weight loss/ No sugar Gajar ka Halwa! Duh. Go on. INDULGE!
- Firstly, heat ghee In a pressure cooker, add the carrots and sauté for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 3/4 cup of milk and dates, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Then, add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk and cardamom powder. You can also toss in some almonds, and walnuts for that extra crunch and health.
- Now give it a good mix and let it cook on a medium flame for about 4-5 minutes. Don’t forget to stir continuously.
- Ta-daaaa! Our No sugar Gajar ka Halwa is ready.
Health Benefits Of Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
- Carrot is well known for relieving constipation as it is rich in insoluble fiber. It also improves bowel movement.
- Carrots are also a great source of Vitamin K. This vitamin helps in the formation of clots when injuries occur.
- Moreover, carrots are a good source of antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicle damage.
- Vitamin C is abundantly present in carrots, so having this weight loss gajar ka halwa will help build immunity.
- Also, the ghee added in the gajar ka halwa helps balance levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Dates have a very high nutrient profile. They have potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, etc, all of which are essential for proper body functioning.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Gajar Ka Halwa
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Our Registered Dietitian Online Helped Suchitra Lose Fat and Build Muscle
- Online Diet Counselling from FITELO is All You need to Get Fit!
- Want to Join an Effective Weight Loss Program? Stop Right Here!
Blogs ka Pitara
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
We all know butter is not good for weight loss. But, is the same applicable on home-made white butter? Let us find out through this post.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.