White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
No Indian wedding or occasion is complete without a plate of “gajar ka halwa”. It’s an absolute of every Indian. From weddings to Diwali celebrations this Indian sweet is a part of every big little joy. So here is our version of gajar ka halwa with a little healthy twist for you to enjoy this Indian sweet guilt-free and without compromising on your diet.
- Dry roast nuts on low heat until they turn a little brown, chop them, and keep them aside.
- Next bring milk to a boil in a heavy bottom pot.
- Add grated carrots and cook on medium heat.
- Wait until the milk has completely evaporated.
- Saute the carrot halwa well until the moisture evaporates completely and the consistency thickens.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder, a natural sweetener, If you like you can add grated khoya at this stage.
- Garnish gajar halwa with chopped nuts.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Do not leave the pot/pan unattended as the milk will get scorched.
- Add stevia instead of sugar
- Make sure the milk is completely dried
- Don’t forget to stir in between
Benefits Of Gajar Halwa [Carrot Halwa]
- Carrot is well known for relieving constipation as it is rich in insoluble fiber. It also improves bowel movement.
- Carrots are also a great source of Vitamin K. This vitamin helps in the formation of clots when injuries occur.
- Moreover, carrots are a good source of antioxidants that help protect the body from free radicle damage.
- Vitamin C is abundantly present in carrots, so having this weight loss gajar ka halwa will help build immunity.
- Also, the ghee added in the gajar ka halwa helps balance levels of cholesterol in the body.
- Dry fruits have a very high nutrient profile. They have potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, etc, all of which are essential for proper body functioning.
Which Sugar Is Best When You On Diet – Dietitian Mac Singh
If you are on your weight loss journey and trying to figure out which sugar you can consume and which sugar to avoid. Here is a video to answer your questions. Watch this video to understand better.
How to make sugar-free gajar halwa?
You can add a natural sweetener like stevia or dates instead of sugar to make it healthy and sugar-free.
Can we make gajar ka halwa with condensed milk?
Yes, you can use condensed milk in case you do not want to use normal milk.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Diet Plan For Weight Gain: List Of Healthy Foods And Diet Chart
- Foods To Eat During Periods: Best 13 Foods For Menstrual Health
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
There is no occasion and time to eat sweets, right? So, why not try oats apple phirni by Fitelo, which is of course sweet, but healthy also? This means you can eat it without worrying about your gain in weight.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.