Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If you love paneer and garlic, you will love this recipe. Garlic paneer is a spicy and tangy dish that is easy to make and healthy. This quick cottage cheese starter will be your new favorite appetizer due to its spicy, hot, and savory flavors! You can relish this dish as a starter or a side meal in kathi rolls, sandwiches, or wraps. So, let’s start with the recipe!
How Do You Make Chilli Garlic Paneer At Home?
At restaurants, we often savor the deep-fried Chilli Paneer with garlic flavor. But we are sharing a healthier version of this classic dish that is lower in calories and equally delicious, perfect for those who want to enjoy their favorite flavors guilt-free. With a few ingredients, we can start making this dish:
Follow the below steps to make the perfect recipe Of Chilli Paneer with garlic flavor from its ingredients:
- Firstly, heat oil in a wide, non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Then, add red chili garlic paste and sauté for about 30 seconds, allowing the flavors to meld.
- Add the finely chopped spring onions, including both the whites and greens. Sauté them on a medium flame for 1 minute, setting aside some spring onion greens for garnishing later.
- Then, add paneer cubes, chili flakes, and salt to the pan. Mix the ingredients and let them cook on a medium flame for 1 – 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the paneer is perfectly cooked and the flavors have melded, serve your Chilli Paneer with garlic flavor, garnished with black sesame seeds and the reserved spring onion greens.
Enjoy your healthy and tasty homemade dish!
Nutritional Value Of Chilli Garlic Paneer
Paneer Lasooni is delicious and offers a balance of essential nutrients. Paneer provides a good dose of protein and calcium, which are crucial for strong bones and muscles. Garlic also benefits our health by boosting the immune system and promoting heart health.
The nutritional value Of this recipe for one serving (110 gm) is:
|Protein||8 – 9 gm|
|Carbohydrates||5 – 6 gm|
|Vitamin A||342 mcg|
Also, consuming a half-cup of cottage cheese provides 9 mg of selenium. This mineral helps in enhancing antioxidant protection in the bloodstream. Remember that these values are approximate and can vary depending on your recipe’s cooking method and specific ingredients.
Tips To Make The Perfect Garlic Chilli Paneer
Consider the following tips to make this recipe of Chilli Paneer with garlic best in its taste:
- Use fresh paneer for the best texture and flavor. You can even make your own at home for a truly authentic experience.
- Control spice levels of red chili garlic paste and chili flakes to suit your spice preferences. Additionally taste as you go and add more if needed.
- Saute the garlic paste for about 30 seconds to release its flavors without burning it. Furthermore, this step enhances the aromatic profile of the dis
- Do not overcook the paneer; it should be soft and slightly browned, not tough and chewy.
- Get creative with additional ingredients like bell peppers, capsicum, or other veggies for extra flavor and color.
- Give a healthy twist by using less or healthier cooking oil, and go easy on the salt.
Other Paneer Recipes From Fitelo
Whether you are in a hurry or just craving a quick bite, these 5 minutes paneer recipes are ideal for a delicious meal in no time.
1. Paneer Curry Recipe
If you are health-conscious and looking for something nutritious and low-calorie, this paneer curry recipe is the perfect option. This creamy gravy paneer is irresistible, and you can enjoy it with chapati or rice.
2. Matar Paneer Recipe
Matar Paneer is a classic Indian dish with rich spices, fresh vegetables, and creamy cottage cheese. With every bite, you will enjoy the flavor of cumin, the sweetness of green peas, and the velvety texture of soft paneer.
3. Paneer Kathi Roll
It is a quick and nutritious snack that satisfies those untimely hunger pangs. This recipe presents the richness of paneer with a mix of vibrant veggies, all packed in a soft wheat homemade roti.
Paneer recipes dry or gravy, like Paneer Bhurji and Paneer Tikka, make for flavorful and satisfying vegetarian options.
Sahil Transformation Story – Lost 16 Kg In 45 Days
Sahil Chaudhary, an entrepreneur, reached out to Fitelo with health issues like weight gain, acidity, and bloating. After knowing his schedule and eating habits, we customized his diet plan. Check out Sahil’s transformation story to understand how he lost 16 kgs in 45 days with the help of Fitelo!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Adjust Garlic Flavor In This Chilli Paneer Dish?
Yes, you can easily customize the garlic level in the dish to your liking by adding more or less garlic as per your preference.
Is Garlic Paneer Healthy For Weight Loss?
Lehsooni Paneer can be a part of a balanced weight-loss diet, but portion control and choosing healthier cooking methods are essential to consider.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with our expert team at Fitelo to kick-start your transformative journey! Let us guide you toward your weight loss goals and help you cultivate sustainable and healthy eating habits. So, contact us today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you with Fitelo!
This recipe was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The vital thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Therefore, before starting, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long, happy life.