Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber in the Ghiya oats cutlets recipe keep the body well-nourished and curb unnecessary appetite.
- Grate ghiya and squeeze it tightly to remove all the juice.
- Put grated Ghia in a deep bowl.
- Then add oats flour or rice flour ( as prescribed by your dietitian), cumin seeds, green chilies, coriander, red chilly powder, turmeric, ginger, salt
and curd, and some lukewarm water.
- Mix it well, should be off binding consistency
- Then, take a small portion and make cutlets.
- Take a pan, grease it with some oil, heat it on a slow flame, then add cutlets to it and shallow fry.
- Ghiya reduces stress and good for the heart. Adding to that, it treats sleeping disorders.
- It replenishes the loss of water content and also gives a cooling effect to our body during the hot summer days.
- Ghiya is also good for digestion and treats constipation.
- Bottle gourd is great for a good healthy body and mind. So, do adopt it in your lifestyle to experience all the good changes in life.
- Oats are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Moreover, oats are low in cholesterol and fats.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
So you felt hungry and were looking for some convenient yet healthy options. You go to a store and you grab a pack of Oats cookies thinking that at least you are not eating anything unhealthy. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚? Check out this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This combination of ghiya and oats promotes weight loss. Please make sure to consume this Ghiya oats cutlets recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.