White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber in the Ghiya oats cutlets recipe keep the body well-nourished and curb unnecessary appetite.
- Grate ghiya and squeeze it tightly to remove all the juice.
- Put grated Ghia in a deep bowl.
- Then add oats flour or rice flour ( as prescribed by your dietitian), cumin seeds, green chilies, coriander, red chilly powder, turmeric, ginger, salt
and curd, and some lukewarm water.
- Mix it well, should be off binding consistency
- Then, take a small portion and make cutlets.
- Take a pan, grease it with some oil, heat it on a slow flame, then add cutlets to it and shallow fry.
- Ghiya reduces stress and good for the heart. Adding to that, it treats sleeping disorders.
- It replenishes the loss of water content and also gives a cooling effect to our body during the hot summer days.
- Ghiya is also good for digestion and treats constipation.
- Bottle gourd is great for a good healthy body and mind. So, do adopt it in your lifestyle to experience all the good changes in life.
- Oats are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- Moreover, oats are low in cholesterol and fats.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
So you felt hungry and were looking for some convenient yet healthy options. You go to a store and you grab a pack of Oats cookies thinking that at least you are not eating anything unhealthy. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚? Check out this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This combination of ghiya and oats promotes weight loss. Please make sure to consume this Ghiya oats cutlets recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.