White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ginger lemon rasam recipe contains all the spices to keep you warm and let you relish the South India from the comfort of your home ^_^
- In a pan, add oil and heat it until the raw odor goes away, add mustard seeds and jeera seeds, and curry leaves.
- Now add crushed ginger, saute for a minute and add tomato sauce.
- Add turmeric and dal water 2 cups along with the cooked and mashed dal, bring it to a boil, then add grated ginger with coriander and curry leaves for garnish,
- And add lemon juice at last.
- Then give it a gentle mix and cover it.
- Turn off the heat.
- And, serve hot!
- Ginger lemon rasam recipe is not only a wholsesome combo to treat your throat infections but also beneficial for your gut-health.
- We all know that lemon is a very good source of Vitamin C. But what we do not know is that it boosts your metabolism by initiating the natural detoxification process of your body. Thereby increasing your body’s capacity in burning fats and calories.
- Also, ginger drastically lowers blood sugar levels and improves our heart health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We are not saying that you will lose weight from the tension or situations you are in but lemon is the world’s best fat-burner. However, how do lemons help you to lose weight? Read this post to know the facts about LEMONS.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Ginger lemon rasam recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.