Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ginger Pickle is an easy-to-prepare pickle recipe that makes the best accompaniment to Indian meals. This recipe is prepared by using very basic ingredients such as ginger, salt, lemon juice, etc. Ginger pickle also brings an unadulterated, earthy, and spicy flavor. This pickle recipe is very popular in the land of Andhra Pradesh and is commonly made and eaten during winter. When consumed in moderation, this pickle can be very healthy and keeps one warm in the cold winters. So, let’s learn how to prepare this mouth-watering pickle at home.
How To Make Ginger Pickle
- To begin with, first peel and wash the ginger. Then pat dry it with the kitchen towel.
- Next, sliced down ginger into thin juliennes or strips. Now, place the juliennes in a glass mixing bowl.
- Gently, add the salt and give it a good stir. And set this aside till ginger releases water and turn soft.
- Meanwhile when ginger is in the bowl slice green chilies diagonally into thin, long slices.
- Then, add sliced chilies and lemon juice to the ginger and give it a good stir.
- Let the pickle rest for a few minutes at room temperature. When the ginger changes color to light pink transfers the instant ginger pickle to a clean and dry glass jar.
- Seal the jar with a lid and store the pickle in the refrigerator.
- Finally, you can use this quick and easy Indian-style, ginger pickle, for breakfast or along with any other main course dish.
Health Benefits of Ginger
Here are a few health advantages of consuming ginger:
- Bloating and Gas: Consuming ginger can cut down on constipation, fermentation, and other factors that cause bloating and intestinal gas.
- Wear and Tear on Cells: As it contains antioxidants. These antioxidant molecules aid to manage free radicals, which are compounds that can damage cells when their numbers grow too high.
- Help In Weight Loss: Various studies have proved that Ginger has the ability to influence weight loss. It may happen due to the relevancy to certain mechanisms, such as ginger having the potential to increase the number of calories burned.
Calorie Counting for Weight Loss – Does It Work?
However, people who want to lose weight make their diet plan by counting the calories in their meals. But does it really work? Therefore, to know this, watch the below video by Dietitian Mac.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High In Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It.
The festive season means celebration times! and for us Indians, no festival is complete without Indian sweets and a lot of desserts. But are you worried you might end up putting on some extra kilos by the time the festive season ends? Try our low-calorie sattu laddu recipe which is high in protein and fiber and also mouthwatering in taste.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.