White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This ginger tea recipe with turmeric is a tasty alternative to supplements if you have trouble including anti-inflammatory spices in your diet. Turmeric and ginger have been used for centuries for their health benefits and to spice up meals. Both ginger and turmeric have powerful anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve pain. The medicinal properties of turmeric and ginger can boost your health and help treat a wide range of health issues.
How To Prepare Ginger Tea Recipe With Turmeric
- To begin with, boil water in a small saucepan
- Secondly, add fresh turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Now reduce heat to medium-low and simmer it for 10 minutes.
- Finally, strain the tea into a large glass and stir in honey and serve with lemon wedge.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
Calories – 37 KCal
Fat – 0g
Carbs – 10g
Protein – 0g
Health Benefits of Ginger Tea With Turmeric
Let’s look at the specific health benefits that ginger and turmeric tea provide:
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Both turmeric and ginger have anti-inflammatory properties. When used in combination, these herbs can relieve swelling in the body and help alleviate the associated pain. Also, turmeric can treat a range of inflammatory conditions including indigestion, swelling in the joints, etc.
- Prevent Cancer: Turmeric and ginger may protect us from cancer. Various studies said that curcumin had anti-cancer effects and could suppress the initiation and progression of various tumors.
- Good for Heart Health: Curcumin extract reduces blood clots and irregular heartbeats. Similarly, various studies have found that ginger has various heart health benefits such as its prevention of palpitations and reducing high blood pressure.
Common And Biggest Weight Loss Mistakes!
Here is the most common mistake made by people during their weight loss journey that can be helpful in losing weight faster. Without delay let’s watch this informative video and understand this concept.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods to Add to Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High in Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need to Know About It.
Try this sugar free chocolate drink recipe! It is full of protein, fiber, and other vital nutrients. Moreover, this easy recipe is the perfect replacement for Bournvita and other popular marketed products that are full of added sugar, and preservatives, too. This recipe will help in the overall development of your children’s health.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. What Are the Advantages of Ginger Tea?
Ans. Many users claim that ginger tea relieves arthritis and muscle aches. Ginger tea has also traditionally been used to treat stomach issues, most notably nausea. It may alleviate nausea caused by chemotherapy or surgery. The use of ginger to relieve morning sickness during pregnancy is debatable.
Q. Is It Safe to Drink Ginger Tea on a Daily Basis?
Ans. Is ginger tea safe to drink? Ginger tea is safe to consume. People should not consume more than 5 g of it per day. Doctors advise people with gallstone disease to use ginger with caution.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.