White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What better way to start a cold winter morning than with a cup of hot ginger tea or adrak wali chai? Also, you can serve a cup of kadak ginger chai with a plate of your evening snacks like pakoras and biscuits. A delightful cup of this tea also has many health benefits. The aroma of ginger tea always keeps you wanting more even if you are not a chai lover you will become one. Adrak ki chai is common in every Indian household, street, and tea stall, as well as amongst every age group, especially during winter. So here is a quick recipe for India’s most popular drink that will make your morning warm.
How To Make Ginger Tea:
Here is how you can make this aromatic tea at home:
- Firstly, put water in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Secondly, to boiling water, add tea leaves, freshly grated ginger and stevia drops, and let it boil for two minutes.
- Tea should brew for 2 minutes after being brought to a simmer.
- Next, add milk to the tea. Bring the tea back to a full boil once, then let it simmer for one minute.
- To avoid boiling over, simmer the gas.
- Finally, take a strainer, pour your hot steaming tea into a mug and sip on it!
- Add stevia and avoid normal sugar, as it is a healthier choice.
- Also if you are lactose intolerant or don’t want regular milk go for soy or almond milk.
Health Benefits Of Ginger Tea
Here are a few benefits of drinking ginger tea that you must know:
- Ginger contains two magical compounds gingerols and shogaols. These compounds have anti-inflammatory properties as well as antioxidants which can help you in burning body fat.
- There are so many studies that suggest that ginger benefits in losing belly fat and helps food to digest rapidly.
- Also, ginger drastically lowers blood sugar levels and improves our heart health
- Adrak tea is also good in winter to treat sore throats and mild colds.
Nutritional Value Of Adrak Tea
The nutritional facts of adrak chai are listed below:
|Nutrients||Value Per Cup|
|Total Fat||2 g|
Top 5 Mistakes You Are Making While Consuming Chai!
A Cup of Chai is all you need to kick-start your day. Besides tea is become such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. We have identified the top 5 reasons or mistakes that you must avoid while consuming tea.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Ginger Tea Healthy?
Ans. Ginger tea is perfect as ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, and it is even healthier when not combined with sugar or snacks.
Q. Is Ginger Tea Good Before Bed?
Ans. You can have ginger tea without milk before bed as it might help you fall asleep.
Q. Can Ginger Tea Help In Curing A Cold And Cough?
Ans. However, ginger has antibacterial properties which makes it a perfect home remedy to deal with a cold and cough.
Q. How To Make Ginger Tea For Weight Loss?
Ans. In case of weight loss, you can avoid adding any form of sugar or milk to your ginger tea.
Fitelo has some amazing weight loss recipes that are fulfilling and delicious as well. So here are salad recipes to lose weight that you can try at home and enjoy.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.