Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Here we bring for you- a ”Fitelo-style healthy Almond Flour Halwa Recipe”. Halwa is an Indian dessert with its roots in the Indian subcontinent. It is a dense, sweet, and chewy dessert that is loved by everyone alike. This gluten-free, melt-in-the-mouth version of halwa will surely steal your heart!
- Firstly, dry roast the Almond flour for 5 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Then, slowly add oil to the Almond flour.
- Further, in a separate pan, take 1/2 cup water and add stevia powder to it. Then, heat till it is fully dissolved.
- Furthermore, mix both mixtures together. Then, cook for another 5 minutes or till the mix releases oil.
- An Easy tummy, the tasty recipe of Almond Flour Halwa is ready. Serve it hot!
- Energy – 282 kcal
- Protein – 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates – 20.5 g
- Fiber – 0.3 g
- Fat – 20.2 g
- Cholesterol – 3 mg
- Calcium – 68.7 mg
- Iron – 0.7 mg
- Magnesium – 51.7 mg
- Zinc – 0.5 mg
Health Benefits of Almond Flour Halwa
- The almonds in Almond Flour Halwa have a good amount of proteins and fiber. Both of these components aid in weight management as they provide a feeling of fullness. So you eat less but feel full.
- Almonds are also rich in Vitamin E which fights off foreign substances from the body. Vitamin E is also good for skin and hair health.
- Almond flour is rich in magnesium, which can help you in controlling your blood sugar level. So, those who have diabetes, eat it guilt-free!
- Also, the Monounsaturated fats in almond flour keep bad cholesterol levels under control. Thus, lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Moreover, almond flour contains a lot of prebiotic dietary fiber, which leads to a healthier and more efficient digestive system. Hence, also helps with weight management
- Also, the antioxidants present in almond flour reduce the risk of serious health conditions like cancer, diabetes, and even stroke.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Halwa Made with Almonds Healthy?
An excellent food for the digestive tract is almond halwa. It is simple to digest. Almonds’ probiotics and fiber content help the digestive system. Almond pudding is additionally regarded as being particularly advantageous for brain health.
Is Badam Halwa Beneficial for Losing Weight?
In addition to boosting metabolism and muscle growth, it also helps to lower blood pressure and minimize the risk of heart disease. If you’re wondering what foods you can eat on a ketogenic diet, you might be shocked to learn that Badam Halwa is one of them.
Is Almond Flour Useful for Anything?
With this flour, almost anything is possible! You may prepare pasta, bread, scones, pancakes, and more.
Can Almond Meal Be Made Into Flour?
It’s incredibly easy to make your own almond flour at home. It just takes 5 minutes, 1 blender, and 1 ingredient. Simply put blanched almonds in a blender and pulse until they become fine, powdery flour. If it starts to turn into nut butter instead, you’ve gone too far.
Don’t almonds cause weight gain as they have fat? The answer is NO! In fact, almonds have significant fat-burning power.Let us read this post to know more about almonds and their benefits.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.