Here we bring for you- ”Fitelo-style healthy Almond Flour Halwa Recipe”. Halwa is an Indian dessert with its roots in the Indian subcontinent. It is a dense, sweet, and chewy dessert which is loved by everyone alike. This gluten-free, melt-in-the-mouth version of halwa will surely steal your heart!
- Firstly, dry roast the Almond flour for 5 minutes on a low to medium flame.
- Then, slowly add oil to the Almond flour.
- Further, in a separate pan, take 1/2 cup water and add stevia powder to it. Then, heat till it is fully dissolved.
- Furthermore, mix both the mixtures together. Then, cook for another 5 minutes or till the mix releases oil.
- An Easy on tummy, tasty recipe of Almond Flour Halwa is ready. Serve it hot!
- Energy – 282 kcal
- Protein – 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates – 20.5 g
- Fiber – 0.3 g
- Fat – 20.2 g
- Cholesterol – 3 mg
- Calcium – 68.7 mg
- Iron – 0.7 mg
- Magnesium – 51.7 mg
- Zinc – 0.5 mg
HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALMOND FLOUR HALWA
- The almonds in Almond Flour Halwa has a good amount of proteins and fiber. Both of these components aid in weight management as they provide a feeling of fullness. So you eat less but feel full.
- Almonds are also rich in Vitamin E which fight off foreign substances from the body. Vitamin E is also good for skin and hair health.
- Almond flour is rich in magnesium, which can help you in controlling your blood sugar level. So, those who have diabetes, eat it guilt-free!
- Also, the Monounsaturated fats in almonds flour keep bad cholesterol levels under control. Thus, lowering the risk of heart diseases.
- Moreover, almond flour contains a lot of prebiotic dietary fiber, which leads to a healthier and more efficient digestive system. Hence, also helping with weight management
- Also, the antioxidants present in almond flour reduce the risk of serious health conditions like cancer, diabetes and even stroke.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
- The Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe
- Sweet Pumpkin Halwa Homemade Recipe
- Apple Halwa | Apple Ka Halwa | Easy & Tasty Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Size Down With the help of Fitelo’s Weight Loss Dietician, Like Roshni Did!
- Read how this foodie lost weight via the top dietitian in Chandigarh!
- First Nigerian Weight Loss Transformation Story 👩
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let us find out.
Don’t almonds cause weight gain as they have fat? The answer is NO! In fact, almonds have significant fat-burning power.Let us read this post to know more about almonds and their benefits.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.