The ingredients used to make panjiri have adaptogenic properties that help the body in repairing and healing itself. Panjiri is rich in calcium, iron, protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
- Grind roasted oats into a powder.
- Separately grind the nuts and seeds (pre-soaked, dried, and powdered) and then keep them aside.
- Take 1 tbsp A2 ghee in a pan, roast the makhanas, and powder it once it cools down, and then, set it aside.
- In a pan, add the remaining ghee, oats powder, and sattu flour.
- Stir it well till a mild aroma is released and the mixture turns semi brown in color.
- Then, add nuts and seeds, ginger powder, gond, cardamom powder, crushed makhanas, sesame seeds powder, ground flax, and methi powder too.
- Stir in all the ingredients well on slow gas for 3 minutes.
- Now, turn off the gas.
- Then, add jaggery powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- You can store it in airtight containers.
- One can add amaranth flour or roasted poha powder in place of the ragi flour.
- Also, sattu flour can be replaced by moong flour too.
- For sweetness, one can also consider date palm jaggery.
- You can also add grated coconut will further enhance the taste and flavor.
- Use it in porridge form, or add it to milk, or roll it into small laddoos.
- One can also make pancakes by adding almond milk!
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Lose weight with our nutritionist for PCOS just like Muskaan did! Join Fitelo
- Read Tareeka’s Weight Loss Story with Our Diet Consultant
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? So, Join Now.
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
Did you know panjiri is not as unhealthy as you think? So, we compared it with one of the most loved desserts Dairy milk. Want to know the results? So, click here to know the shocking results?
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Having panjiri after delivery is extremely helpful for a new mother, as it has healing properties and also stimulates lactation. Please take this Panjiri recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.