White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Craving a delightful and crunchy snack brimming with the spicy goodness of Indian flavors? However, our Crispy Gobi 65 is the perfect choice! This recipe transforms cauliflower florets into crispy, bite-sized delights that are irresistibly tasty. It’s a wonderful appetizer or snack that’s sure to become a favorite. Let’s dive into making this mouthwatering dish!
How To Make Gobi 65: A Crisp Snack With A Twist
Savor the irresistible taste of our Crispy cauliflower, a popular Indian snack that’s perfect for any occasion!
To make it a healthier option, you can modify the recipe to reduce the use of oil and make other adjustments. Here’s a healthier version of this recipe:
- In a mixing bowl, combine chickpea flour (or whole wheat flour), rice flour, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder, garam masala, cumin seed powder, salt, and a pinch of baking soda.
- Mix well and add yogurt. Gradually pour water to make a thick batter. Ensure the batter is not too runny.
- Dip cauliflower florets into the batter, ensuring they are well coated. Let excess batter drip off.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Furthermore, place a wire rack on a baking sheet and lightly grease it with cooking spray or a small amount of olive oil.
- Arrange the coated cauliflower florets on the wire rack. Make sure they are not touching.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Flip them halfway through the baking time for even cooking.
- Garnish the baked cauliflower with fresh curry leaves (optional).
- Serve the healthier Gobi recipe hot with your choice of chutney or sauce.
Nutritional Value (Per One Plate ):
By using less oil and baking the cauliflower florets instead of deep-frying, you can create a healthier version of this dish. This reduces the overall calorie and fat content while retaining the delicious flavors of the dish.
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Please note that these values are approximate and may vary based on the exact ingredients and portion sizes used in your preparation.
Benefits Of Cooking Gobi 65 In A Healthier Version
The healthier version of Street gobi recipes offers several benefits compared to the traditional deep-fried version:
- Reduced Calories and Fat: By baking instead of deep-frying, this healthier version is significantly lower in calories and unhealthy fats, making it a better choice for those watching their weight and overall fat intake.
- Nutrient-Rich Cauliflower: Cauliflower is the main ingredient, providing essential vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber. These nutrients support immune health and digestive well-being.
- Protein from Chickpea Flour (Besan): Using chickpea flour in the batter adds plant-based protein to the dish, which is important for muscle health and overall nutrition.
- Less Oil Absorption: Baking the cauliflower reduces the amount of oil absorbed, making it a heart-healthier option and helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Balanced Spices: The use of spices like turmeric, garam masala, and cumin adds not only flavor but also potential anti-inflammatory and digestive benefits.
More Cauliflower Recipes That You Must Try
Here are some more delicious yet healthy recipes of cauliflower for you to try:
1. Cauliflower Rice:
A lot of people find cauliflower a boring vegetable especially kids. But have you tried cauliflower rice? We are sure you can’t say no to this healthy, delicious, and super quick cauliflower recipe.
2. Cauliflower Egg Pizza Recipe
Try this cauliflower egg pizza recipe for weight loss to calm your taste buds in your diet days.
Weight Loss Transformation: How Sakshi Lost 11.5 Kg In Just 60 Days!
What can be done in 60 days, to answer that watch this video and see yourself Sakshi’s weight loss transformation!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Frozen Cauliflower For This Recipe?
While fresh cauliflower is recommended for the best texture, you can use frozen cauliflower if needed.
Why The Recipe Is Called Gobi 65?
The “65” in the name is believed to be derived from the fact that it was initially made with 65 different spices.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy then the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This recipe post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The vital thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well, and Enjoy a long happy life