Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Gond ke laddu is the most popular North Indian dessert recipe prepared especially during the winter season. These laddus are full of fiber, and nutrients. Therefore, ideal for kids, new mothers, and elderly people.
Gond ke laddu is prepared with edible gum, little desi ghee, cashew nuts, almonds, raisins, etc., and is also popularly known as ‘Dinkache laddu’ in Maharashtra. Whereas ‘Dink’ in Marathi means edible gum. In many Maharashtrian preparations, methi (Fenugreek seed) is also added to these dinkache laddus. So, here is a quick recipe for gond ke laddu with you. Without delay, let’s have a look.
How To Make Gond Ke Laddu?
- Firstly, in a heated pan, add desi ghee and roast gond in batches.
- Now, crush the gond using a rolling pin.
- Also, roast dry fruits, coconut, and poppy seeds.
- On other hand, roast khajur powder with a few drops of desi ghee on low flame.
- Now, transfer the roasted khajur powder into the same bowl.
- Additionally, add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
- Now mix all the dry fruits such as almonds/badam, kaju, raisins, etc. And keep aside.
- Pour raisins and date syrup over dry fruits and mix well.
- Start making laddu when the mixture is warm enough to get bind with a little greased hand.
- Finally, you can enjoy your gond laddu / dinkache laddu for a month if stored in an airtight container.
Gond Ke Laddu Benefits
Gond katira benefits us in many ways. Apart from this, other ingredients in gond laddu makes it a perfect mithai. So, let’s find out a few health advantages of gond or edible gum:
- Gond in gond ke laddu greatly helps improve immunity and prevent colds and coughs in winter.
- It also helps you to improve bone strength.
- Also, edible gum or gond is good for lactating mothers.
- Perfect for people recovering from illness. As it provides instant energy due to its high content of calories.
- It contains many nutrients, for instance, iron, calcium, proteins, natural sugar, Vitamin A, fiber, carbohydrates, saturated fats, combined fats, sodium, etc. As a result, all these nutrients provide the required energy to the new mother and aid recovery after birthing the child.
Nutritional Value Of Gond Ke Laddu
Taking serving size: 1 Laddu
Diet Vs Exercise For Weight Loss – What Matters The Most?
Imagine if you can shed kilos of weight without exercising. Is only exercise matter for weight loss? Obviously not. However, exercise only contributes 10-30% of the equation. Then what is the effective way to lose weight? So, let’s learn this from famous Dietician Mac Singh and know more about this fact.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.