Knock…Knock! It’s time to hydrate yourself. Our Grapefruit juice recipe is a sure-shot way to brighten your day. Try this pink sparkling drink and BEAT THE HEAT.
How To Make Grapefruit Juice At Home
- Firstly, to start the grapefruit juice recipe, wash and peel the grapefruit. Remove the albedo (spongy white layer), pith, and seeds too. Then cut the fruit into pieces.
- Now, take a blender and shift the grapefruit into it.
- Then add homemade dates puree for sweetness if you want. Now keep on blending until it gets smooth.
- After that, keep a strainer over a large bowl or glass. Then pour the blended grapefruit juice.
- Further, add ice if you want. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Grapefruit Juice
- Firstly, grapefruit is abundant in vitamins A and C, it protects us from a variety of viral infections as well as inflammation. As a result, it is good for our immune system.
- Vitamin C in grapefruit juice acts as a gentle natural exfoliant while lightening dark spots and nourishing skin, which means it is good for skin too.
- Apart from this, grapefruit juice for weight loss is good, due to its high fiber and water content. Thus, grapefruit juice keeps you full for a long time and helps us consume fewer calories.
- Furthermore, Grapefruit juice also helps to regulate insulin levels. Therefore, it helps to prevent diabetes.
- Grapefruit is one of the best fruits for heart health because it helps in lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
- And, potent antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene, and Flavanones help to get rid of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
How To Make Dates Puree At Home For Grapefruit Juice?
Dates puree is simple to make. This natural sweetener just require two ingredients. A healthier alternative to white sugar and other processed sugars. Let’s read out the method:
- Soak 10-12 dates in a cup full of water for 15 minutes and cover it.
- Meanwhile, keep 4 cups of water on a low flame. Till then crush the dates thoroughly and deseed them. Then add dates into it. Don’t throw the soaking water.
- Boil the water and dates until water gets thick.
- Then shift it into a blender and blend until it get smooth. Add that soaking water as per your desired consistency.
- Pour the dates puree into a clean storage container and cover. You can use it for many days.
- Dates and water quantity may vary according to you.
Do I Need A Juicer To Make Grapefruit Juice?
- While an electric juicer is the most efficient and convenient way to prepare juice at home, but
You can use a high-powered blender instead.
- Even you can make juice by just squeezing it properly like lemon with hands only. You can enjoy the pulpy juice too. But if you want to separate the pulp, simply strain the juice through a muslin cloth or nut milk bag.
- And, if you have a manual hand press juicer, that will also work.
How Can I Make My Grapefruit Juice Sweeter?
Sugar and honey are not the only sweetening agents that can be used in a variety of recipes. Try to avoid them for a healthy lifestyle and long-term health benefits. So, to overcome the bitterness, you can use dates puree, crushed dates, or bananas to sweeten it organically.
Who Should Avoid Grapefruit?
In general, grapefruit is a good-to-go fruit. But if someone is under medication, then it should be avoided. Better to consult the doctor if you are on certain pills. In general, it can increase blood levels.
How Do You Make Grapefruit Juice Taste Better?
Grapefruit is a tasty fruit itself. But when it comes to juice, more fruits of your choice can be added.
What Mixes Well With Grapefruit Juice?
Fruits like strawberries, mixed berries, bananas, kiwi, apple, and mango pair well with grapefruit.
YUMMY RECIPES LIKE GRAPEFRUIT JUICE FROM OUR KITCHEN
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- 12 Year Old Jaskaran lost 25 Kgs With Fitelo’s Certified Nutritionist
- Akshit’s Zero Bounce Back Story With The Help of Our Weight Loss Dietitians
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
- Health Mistakes Fit People Make
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
Only relying on Orange for Vitamin C? But did you know that it also helps in fat burning? Shocked? So now you know that before stocking up on oranges just for Vitamin C, do not forget to read this and thank us later 😉
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat to fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.