White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Everyone wants their weight loss journey to be interesting, exciting, and full of delicious meals. Maybe because of this reason, often people backstep to a diet to lose weight because they are so many foodies that they think their diet will have boring foods. Surely, amongst those people, you also must have got the same thinking. So what now? How can you make your journey full of flavors?
Here it is, you are then at the right place because, Fitelo, promises you to go and follow your goal of weight loss with joy do not worry about the meals because Fitelo’s kitchen is full of mouth-watering dishes amongst which is the greek salad recipe about which we will talk here.
What Is The Method Of Greek Salad Recipe?
- Firstly, in a bowl add finely chopped cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Secondly, in a bowl add water along with some vinegar, and to it add chopped bell peppers and onions. Dip for a few minutes.
- Thirdly, add onions and bell peppers to the same bowl in which other vegetables are along with sliced black olives.
- Now for the dressing, in another bowl add olive oil, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and oregano. Mix well.
- To the bowl of vegetables now add cubed paneer and the prepared dressing and mix well.
Your greek salad recipe is ready.
Benefits That Greek Salad Recipe Offers
- The onions used in this recipe are packed with essential nutrients like vitamins C, B, and potassium, which makes it the right option to add to the diet for weight loss.
- Onions, also, help reduce heart diseases like heart stroke, high blood pressure, elevated triglyceride levels, and inflammation.
- Moreover, onions are loaded with antioxidants that help prevents the risk of diabetes and certain types of cancer.
- Talking about the health benefits of bell peppers, then again they are packed with nutrients like vitamins A, E, B6, Folate, potassium, etc.
- Bell peppers also contain carotenoids like Lutein and zeaxanthin which are further, excellent for your eyes’ health.
- While lettuce is rich in vitamin K, which further, strengthens the bones of your body.
- Moreover, lettuce is 95% water, which means it keeps your body hydrated for the whole day.
- Lettuce also contains vitamin A, which prevents the risk of cataracts, keeping the health of your eyes healthy.
- Lycopene is an antioxidant present in tomatoes that protects your immune system from several diseases and infections.
- Tomatoes have lycopene lowers the bad cholesterol in the body and helps increase the good cholesterol.
- Tomatoes have lutein and zeaxanthin that protects your eye health and ease headaches that can be caused due to eye strain.
- In this recipe, we have used olive oil because, it is rich in monounsaturated fats that have health benefits and also, reduce inflammation.
Nutritional Value Of Greek Salad Recipe
How About Trying Other Salad Recipes From Fitelo’s Kitchen
So, below are a few more recipes by Dietitian Mac, that you can add or substitute your meals with.
This one is a perfect salad recipe and is simple and quick to make.
If you are looking for a tasty meal for quick weight loss, then this salad is also worth trying.
How about lettuce and the season’s favorite vegetable, radish? Here is presenting you with lemon and radish salad, perfect to add to your 7 day diet plan also.
Some amazing salad recipe for you to add to your weight loss journey is here. Try it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does The Greek Salad Recipe Lead To Weight Gain?
Ans: Well, this greek salad is a good option to add to your weight loss diet plan and because of its ingredients, it can not give you weight gain.
Q. Which Is The Right Time To Eat Greek Salad?
Ans: You can eat this salad during your lunch, mid-snack, or even at night.
Q. Apart From Greek Salad Which Salad Can You Eat For Weight Loss?
Ans: So, apart from greek salad, there are other salads also, that you can add to your diet if you want to lose weight. These salads could be pasta salad, mixed veg salad, carrot salad with lemon, etc. For more, you can check out the recipes of Fitelo.
Q. What Can You Add To A Salad To Make It Tasty?
Ans: Well, there are several ingredients that can make your salad tasty. these could be a lot of vegetables, paneer, seasonings, and also, you can add the best fat burner lemon.
There are people who are scared of going to the doctor even if they notice they have any health issues. Well, the same is with people, who have low hemoglobin and they keep searching on google about it. So, here is a solution to this. Oh no, don’t worry you will not have to visit a doctor but yes visit this link, how to increase hemoglobin to know the natural ways for it. So, check it out now.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
To help you to make healthy food choices, we writing this blog. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.