A good breakfast not only boosts your metabolism but also keeps your blood sugar levels stable. This Gluten-free green appe recipe can be your go-to food.
- Prepare a batter of soaked urad dal without adding extra water. The batter should not be too runny or watery.
- Coarsely grind sprouts mixture – do not make a complete paste
- Then, combine both of them in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Also, mix well. And if the batter is too thick, then add a little water.
- Heat the appe pan.
- Then, grease every compartment with little cooking oil/desi ghee.
- Now, pour the batter into each mold.
- So, after it turns golden brown from beneath flip the side, now cook from the other side too.
- Serve hot with homemade green chutney.
Health Benefits Of Gluten-Free Green Appe
- Urad dal can be consumed to keep diabetes at bay. Due to its ability to control glucose levels.
- Also, Rich in fiber, it aids in monitoring the portion of nutrients which get absorbed by the digestive tract.
- Urad dal has a good amount of potassium that helps boost blood circulation, thereby eliminating damage to the arterial walls.
- Sprouted mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
- Also, Mung beans contain antioxidants such as vitexin and isovitexin that protect against free radical damage that occurs during heatstroke.
- Hing provides relief to stomach problems like gastritis, bloating, abdominal pain and promotes overall digestive health.
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- Looking for the fastest way to lose weight? Read Rahul’s inspiring story.
Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Gluten-Free Green Appe
Do you like tomato ketchup and love to eat it with everything. Then there is a truth that you are unaware of that it can be the biggest reason why you are not losing weight. Read this post to know more!
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Gluten-free green Appe recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.