A good breakfast not only boosts your metabolism but also keeps your blood sugar levels stable. This Gluten-free green appe recipe can be your go-to food.
- Prepare a batter of soaked urad dal without adding extra water. The batter should not be too runny or watery.
- Coarsely grind sprouts mixture – do not make a complete paste
- Then, combine both of them in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Also, mix well. And if the batter is too thick, then add a little water.
- Heat the appe pan.
- Then, grease every compartment with little cooking oil/desi ghee.
- Now, pour the batter into each mold.
- So, after it turns golden brown from beneath flip the side, now cook from the other side too.
- Serve hot with homemade green chutney.
- Urad dal can be consumed to keep diabetes at bay. Due to its ability to control glucose levels.
- Also, Rich in fiber, it aids in monitoring the portion of nutrients which get absorbed by the digestive tract.
- Urad dal has a good amount of potassium that helps boost blood circulation, thereby eliminating damage to the arterial walls.
- Sprouted mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
- Also, Mung beans contain antioxidants such as vitexin and isovitexin that protect against free radical damage that occurs during heatstroke.
- Hing provides relief to stomach problems like gastritis, bloating, abdominal pain and promotes overall digestive health.
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- Looking for the fastest way to lose weight? Read Rahul’s inspiring story.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
Do you like tomato ketchup and love to eat it with everything. Then there is a truth that you are unaware of that it can be the biggest reason why you are not losing weight. Read this post to know more!
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Gluten-free green Appe recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.