White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Green chickpea salad recipe is rich in folate and the exact recipe your body needs to relish in winters. Do not forget to share a picture with us on our Facebook and Instagram handles when you try it. ^_^
- Boil green chickpeas.
- Now, Put it in a bowl.
- Add onion, tomato, green chilies, tamarind paste, green chutney, black salt, chat masala, and mix it well.
- Then garnish it with pomegranate and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy your Green chickpea salad recipe.
-It not only helps in weight loss but also great for diabetic and PCOD patients.
-Moreover, green chickpeas are high in protein and super-rich in Vitamins C, E, K, and B complex.
-Green chickpeas are an excellent source of vitamin B6, folate, vitamin c, and also soluble fiber.
-Chickpeas are a good source of folate and rich antioxidant.
– Adding to that, it also contains minerals like zinc, calcium, magnesium, and iron which makes it really healthy to consume.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Healthy Oil-free Channa Masala
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- CHICKPEA STEW RECIPE
- CHICKPEA AND KIDNEY BEAN SALAD RECIPE
Our Inspiring Customer stories
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. What if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth. Read this post to know the reality.
Please make sure to take them under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.