White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Green Glorious Slush Recipe is a great fix for increasing your low energy levels and also nourishing your dull soul. The natural flavors and rich nutrients present in this drink soothes your palette and is a great immunity builder. When prepared properly, a green smoothie may be beyond amazing even though it doesn’t first sound or look all that appetizing. It is sweetened and helps you get all the health advantages when the spinach and fruit combination is just right.
How to Make Green Glorious Slush
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Then, while serving, add nuts and seeds as mentioned.
- Finally, your green glorious slush is ready.
- Spinach is a green veggie that is filled with all the antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber.
- Moreover, it alkalizes the body and is also high in iron.
- Avocados provide a healthy dose of monosaturated fats, thus lowering the bad cholesterol levels.
- They are also good for the heart and skin.
- Pineapple contains bromelain, an effective anti-inflammatory enzyme/ antioxidant.
- This green glorious slush recipe also improves vision and eye health.
- It will also help in getting glowing skin and detoxification of the digestive system.
- Cucumbers are natural water coolers containing 95% water.
- Cucumber also lowers blood sugar levels.
- This green smoothie thus supports good immunity.
Yummy and Healthy Recipes
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight with PCOS, check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life