Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This green glorious slush recipe is a great fix for increasing your low energy levels and also nourishing your dull soul. The natural flavors and rich nutrients present in this drink soothe your palette and are a great immunity builder. When prepared properly, a green smoothie may be beyond amazing even though it doesn’t first sound or look all that appetizing. It is a little sweet and helps you get all the health advantages when the spinach and fruit combination is just right.
How to Make Green Glorious Slush
- Firstly blend spinach, cucumber and avocado together in a high speed blender.
- Then, add pineapple and ice cubes (if required) and blend again.
- While serving, add nuts and seeds over the top and garnish with mint leaves.
- Your healthy green glorious slush is ready.
- Spinach is a green veggie that is filled with all the antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber and moreover, it alkalizes the body being high in iron content.
- Avocados provide a healthy dose of monosaturated fats, thus lowering the bad cholesterol levels and are also good for the heart and skin.
- Pineapple contains bromelain, an effective anti-inflammatory enzyme/ antioxidant.
- All in all , this green glorious slush recipe supports good immunity and also improves vision and eye health.
- Cucumber benefits in lowering blood sugar levels and are natural water coolers containing 95% water.
- All ingredients used for this recipe help in getting glowing skin and detoxification of the digestive system.
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight with PCOS, check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Ingredients Do I Need To Make A Green Slush?
To make a green slush, you will need green fruits and vegetables like spinach, cucumber, green apple, and lime juice. You will also need ice cubes, water, and sweeteners like honey or agave syrup.
Can I Make A Green Slush Without A Blender?
It is recommended to use a blender to make a smooth and consistent green slush. If you do not have a blender, you can try mashing the fruits and vegetables using a mortar and pestle, but the texture may not be as smooth.
Can I Add Other Ingredients To The Green Slush?
Yes, you can add other ingredients like ginger, mint leaves, or chia seeds to enhance the flavor and nutritional value of the green slush.
Is A Green Slush A Healthy Drink?
Yes, a green slush is a healthy drink as it is low in calories and high in fiber.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life