This Green gram dosa recipe is packed with good protein and antioxidants that can make a good post-workout snack and even help you on your detox days.
- To make green gram dosa, clean the green gram thoroughly.
- Add moong dal (green gram), chilies, cumin, ginger to a blender jar along with little water just enough to make a thick batter.
- Blend the ingredients into a slightly smooth batter.
- Heat a Tawa or a non-stick pan on a medium flame. Pour the cup of batter on Tawa. Then quickly spread it to a thin layer.
- You can sprinkle some onion.
- When it cooks on one side and turns golden brown then flip the dosa and crisp on the other side as well.
- When both the sides are cooked well. Then, fold it and remove it.
- Serve hot with sambhar and chutney and ENJOY!
- The key ingredient of this simple yet effective recipe being Green gram is packed with antioxidants that fight the free radicals (the bad guy holding you from losing weight).
- This dal is rich in fiber and protein which creates a sense of satiety until long after you have eaten.
- Green gram is also an excellent source of iron. It is also packed with vitamin C which enhances the absorption of iron.
- Do you have high blood pressure? Green gram dosa is a healthy and palatable approach.
- Green gram counteracts the effects of sodium and lowers blood pressure as it is rich in potassium. Moreover it can be your detox buddy too.
- It also contains antioxidants in abundance that stops the signs of aging to develop on your skin.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Do you know you have been making the biggest nutritional mistake while eating Palak Paneer? Read this post till the end to know why?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Green gram dosa recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.