Green hummus is a super nutritious recipe that helps with your optimal growth and recovery and also in building a strong immune system.
- Firstly, wash and drain the chickpeas and green moong dal.
- Combine moong dal, chickpeas, lemon juice, chopped parsley, flour, and spices and blend them.
- Process until smooth.
- Then, transfer this into a serving bowl. Season with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Serve with vegetable sticks, or you can also have it along with pita bread.
Health Benefits of Green Hummus
- Chickpeas are rich in nutrients. It includes vitamins and minerals, and also a decent amount of fiber and protein.
- Moreover, the protein and fiber present in chickpeas keeps you full for a longer time.
- Chickpea fiber also promotes the growth of healthy bacteria that live in your gut.
- Moong dal is considered a healthy weight-loss food.
- It benefits your metabolism as well as your immune system.
- This hummus is a healthy snack for your gut as it fights against inflammatory problems.
Yummy Recipes from our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Struggling with childhood obesity? Read Arsh’s story of beating off PCOD.
- Can’t lose weight because of your travel job? Read how Mohit did it ^_^
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Watermelon: Benefits Of Eating Watermelon
Walnuts are the new talk in town. They are claimed to be a superb source of healthy fats. Shocked? So, read this post and you will find all the answers.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Green Hummus Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.