Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Call it summer or winter, chilled beverages are love and truly divine. But often these drinks are juices, cold drinks, and mocktails which have end amount of sugar. Further, being so much sugary, people are forced to say no to them in the fear of weight gain or increased diabetes. So, taking care of your health, Fitelo presents you with an amazing recipe for a green tea pear smoothie, which is sugar-free and will surely help you if you are on the weight loss journey. Moreover, the best part of this recipe is, that you don’t have to put much effort as it is easy and quick to make.
How To Make Green Tea Pear Smoothie
- Firstly, peel and chop the pears and make green tea in a glass.
- Secondly, in a blender add pear, wheat grass, green tea, chia seeds, stevia, and ice. Blend all of them together.
- Serve chilled.
Who says, weight loss is impossible, yes, it might be stubborn but that is also, not for a very long time. However, watch this beautiful transformation which will inspire you to work towards your fitness goal.
Benefits Of Green Tea Pear Smoothie
- Pears, are, however, very nutritious, promote gut health, and aid in weight loss.
- Green tea, moreover, helps in weight management and is beneficial for type 2 diabetes.
- Wheatgrass is, moreover, low in calories and rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Also, chia seeds, are high in fiber and prevent certain heart diseases.
- Stevia is, however, natural sugar, that does not give you weight gain as it is made with plant compounds.
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Green Tea Pear Smoothie Help In Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, this will help you in weight loss as this is made with green tea and, moreover, has no artificial sugar.
Q. Can Diabetic People Drink Green Tea Pear Smoothie?
Ans: Green tea pear smoothie, however, does not contain sugar but has stevia which is a natural sweetener and not harmful at all. Therefore, people who have diabetes can consume this drink.
So, are you worried about the weight coming on your face and don’t know what to do? Well, then stop worrying, because Fitelo brings you the pro tips on how to reduce face fat, which will surely give you results soon. Try it now.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.