A healthy and delicious option for all seafood lovers and, you do not have to choose between taste and health as it comes with both. This Grilled Mahi-Mahi With Salsa Verde recipe is a must-try.
- Preheat a grill. Make sure the grate is cleaned and oiled.
- Combine the parsley, mint if using, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Season with black pepper.
- Set the salsa verde aside.
- Rub the fish with a thin layer of oil, then season all over with salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets on the grill skin side down and grill for 5 minutes, until the skin is lightly charred and crisp and pulls away freely (if you mess with the fish before it’s ready to flip, it’s likely to stick).
- Flip and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes, until the fish flakes with gentle pressure from your fingertip.
- Serve the fillets with the salsa verde spooned over the top.
- The presence of a high level of protein in mahi-mahi fillet promotes healthy body tissues.
- Mahi- Mahi also fulfills the needs of iron as the deficiency of iron in the body leads to various health problems such as anemia.
- Also, Mahi Mahi is a great source of B Vitamins such as Vitamin B-6, thiamin, and riboflavin.
- This fillet is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which is a type of polyunsaturated fat.Omega-3 as cuts down inflammation and lowers the chances of heart problems.
- Vitamin B-6 promotes brain functions that help in the activity of neurotransmitters as control of neurological processes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Grilled Fish Recipe Indian
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
- Harjot’s fat to fit transformation
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
If you run through the internet, such products are often promoted as a miracle health product that can help you in weight loss and achieve optimal health. One such product is Apple Cider Vinegar which becomes very popular among the weight watchers community in the last couple of years. But, is it healthy? Click here to know the side effects of your favorite ACV and you would thank us later 😀
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Grilled Mahi-Mahi With Salsa Verde recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.