White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
We all had that one pet place where we used to go to have chai and sandwiches, during our college days. Sandwiches are everyone’s favorite without a doubt because they are pocket-friendly, delicious, and a great snack. In India, you will find tons of variety of sandwiches on every street corner, from grilled sandwiches to chicken sandwiches. But those sandwiches have way too calories and are not at all healthy. So today, we are here with just a 135 kcal sandwich that is loaded with your favorite veggies. So, let’s have a look at how to make a grilled sandwich for weight loss.
- Firstly, take a bowl of curd and keep it in a muslin cloth. Store it for 2 hours.
- Then squeeze out the excess water. Hung curd is ready.
- Shift the hung curd to another bowl and add salt, red paprika, and oregano to it.
- Now add grated carrot and shredded cabbage to it.
- Mix everything well and spread it on a slice of bread.
- Put some desi ghee on the bread top.
- Grill them in a sandwich maker for 3-5 minutes.
- Your crispy healthy grilled sandwich is ready!
- Make sure to not over-grill it otherwise it will have a burnt taste.
- You can have it with homemade green chutney.
- You can also use the sandwich toaster.
Healthy Benefits Of Grilled Sandwich
Fitelo’s grilled sandwich is just 135 kcal. Each ingredient comes with immense health benefits. Here are the benefits of our homemade sandwich:
- Hung curd used in this grilled sandwich is an incredible source of calcium, therefore, it helps in strengthening your bone and teeth.
- Curd is also good for digestion and your gut, as it contains probiotics.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A and K which makes them an excellent choice for eye and bone health.
- Cabbage is very low in calories, therefore adding it to your meal will help in weight loss.
- Ghee is 100% pure and has a low content of moisture. It has no unhealthy additives, preservatives, and trans fats and is shelf-stable
Weight Loss Tips (Chai Mistakes That We All Make)
When you are eating healthy then do it the right way. Now we all love a cup of hot chai with our sandwiches, isn’t it everyone’s favorite combo? But the question is, are we making a conscious choice? Let’s see what Dietitian Mac Singh has to say about this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is paneer grilled sandwich healthy?
Ans. Paneer is a good source of protein and is also low in carbs, it’s good for health if consumed in a limited quantity. moreover, paneer is a great substitute for cheese.
Q. How to make a cheese-grilled sandwich?
Ans. You can add a cheese slice to the above-mentioned recipe and you will have a cheese sandwich ready. Although we do not recommend cheese instead you can go for paneer.
Q. Where can we find a sandwich maker?
Ans. A sandwich maker is easily available online on amazon, Flipkart, etc, and in any supermarket, they are not very expensive moreover they save a lot of time and give nice crisp to the sandwiches.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Gond Katira Benefits: Best 8 Uses Of Wonder Herb [Weight Loss]
- Is Subway Healthy: What To Order And Avoid? [Watch Full Video]
- Healthy Snacks: Top 7 Recipes For Weight Loss [Easy And Quick] – Fitelo
A Cup of Chai is all you need to kick-start your day.Tea/chai is such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. We have identified the top 5 reasons/mistakes people are doing while consuming tea have a look!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.