White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A few years back, when avocados were newly introduced into the Indian market, we did not know what to do with them. Correct? But now everyone is aware of how to use them rather as in salad, shakes, or smoothies. So, today we are here with a unique one i.e. Guacamole recipe.
So, the guacamole recipe is a Mexican dish of mashed avocados made with a mixture of lime juice and is served as a backing to fajitas. However, we can make it chunky or smooth, according to our taste. Let’s learn how to make this mouth-watering recipe in just a few minutes.
How To Make Guacamole Recipe
- Firstly, peel the onion and deseed one chili. Then, roughly chop avocados all on a large board.
- Secondly, scoop the flesh onto the board.
- Then, mash the flesh of avocado fruit.
- Further, add one lime and one tsp of oil, then add salt as per the taste, black pepper, and more lime juice, if needed.
- In addition, you can even add chopped onions, tomatoes, and coriander leaves.
- Lastly, refrigerate for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
Health Benefits of Guacamole Recipe
- Guacamole is a good source of a healthy dose of unsaturated fat. Several people don’t like to have avocados because they’re afraid of their unsaturated fat content. But unsaturated fat is the type of fat that is beneficial to your health. Even more, it prevents lowering blood cholesterol and even can help with sleep since it stimulates serotonin production.
- Also, avocado, tomato, and lime juice are high in vitamin C. In contrast, Vitamin C is crucial in strengthening our immune system and helps prevent and fight infections.
- On the other hand, avocado is also high in Vitamin E. Therefore, each avocado contains about 4.16 milligrams of vitamin E, which is 27% of DV.
- Moreover, avocado is a good source of 18 essential amino acids. These are necessary for the body to form a complete protein.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Do you feel constipated all the time and don’t know what to do about it? Are you shy to talk about it or you just don’t consider it a problem because you are used to it? Although, we at fitelo have figured out a few food items that will help you combat constipation. Let’s watch out the video:
Contact Us Today
Though, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.