Gut-friendly Paratha Recipe is a quick and easy recipe that is prepared, with simple and readily available ingredients in your kitchen. With being healthy, this parantha is flavourful and yummy. Let us dig in!
- Add desi ghee in add and add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds.
- When cumin crackle, add the chopped onions + ginger paste and saute well.
- Add salt + pepper along with cauliflower greens and saute them well.
- Then, add mashed potato and mix well.
- Roll the stuffing into a ball shape and then keep it aside.
- Then, knead a soft dough and make parantha. Have it with fresh curd.
- Potatoes are alkaline hence gut-friendly.
- Cauliflower is a heart-friendly vegetable thanks to a plant compound called sulforaphane.
- Rich in sulfur, cauliflower may support gut health and as a result, improve your defense against infection.
- Potatoes are a good source of fiber, which can help you lose weight by keeping you full longer.
- Potatoes also have antioxidants — compounds that fight free radicals from causing damage to your cells.
- White butter contains saturated fats that retain immune-boosting essentials like calcium, phosphorus, and vitamins A and D.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Fitelo’s Chicken Kathi Roll recipe
- Colocasia leaves roll / Patrode recipe
- Gut-friendly smoothie Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We all love our breakfast cereals. Whether it is corn flakes or muesli, these so-called healthy foods are trying to become a staple breakfast in our homes. They are healthy, they are convenient and they provide all the nutrition. That is what we think. But is it true? Check out this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Gut-friendly Paratha Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.